JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We are putting an offer in for some land in Idaho for bug out Locatin #2 after lunch today. Gotta love the prices, just under 200 acres and a nice 1400 SF house for under 200k The home is 3 bed 2 bath, complete solar setup, generator to pump water from the well, that the seller says produces 35 gpm, to the 2500 gallon cistern.
Our offer was accepted :cool:

My food and water supply's are seriously lacking. I'm thinking of a two months supply of Mountain House and a large water filter. I live on the Columbia River and can fish and hunt too. Give me a sense of direction.

My food and water supply's are seriously lacking. I'm thinking of a two months supply of Mountain House and a large water filter. I live on the Columbia River and can fish and hunt too. Give me a sense of direction.

Those freeze drieds are a good start, we don't have much though--too pricey IMO, but they are still a decent value for what you get.

I'd say stock up on what you enjoy eating that's calorie dense & shelf stable.

For us: Oatmeal, pasta, rice, ramen, no egg pancake mix, potatoes flakes, mac&cheese, TVP (textured vegetable protein), canned veggies, canned brown bread, peanut butter, Nutella, laughing cow cheese, tuna, refried beans, spam & other canned "smeats", lentils, progresso & hungry man soups, Dinty Moore stews, canned chilli, tuna, sardines in olive oil, canned nacho cheese sauce, pasta sauce, coconut oil, olive oil, whey protein powder -flavored for shakes or sprinkling on oats, protein bars, emergen-c brand drink packs, coffee beans, creamer, powdered milk, sugar, honey, flour, baking soda, salt, hot sauce...I'm sure I'm forgetting a bunch...

image.jpeg 350 rounds of Blazer Brass 9mm and 325 rounds Federal Match .22

Those freeze drieds are a good start, we don't have much though--too pricey IMO, but they are still a decent value for what you get.

I'd say stock up on what you enjoy eating that's calorie dense & shelf stable.

Thanks, to make things more complicated I'm dietetic. Tuna, spam, peanut butter, anything low in carbs is good. No pasta, crackers, potatoes. I'm only stocking for a month or two for 2 adults.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top