JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Unless you're a cop, this really doesn't apply to concealed carry. A criminal is more likely to casually walk up to you and knife you before you know what happened than they are to pull a knife and charge you from a distance.
Yeah.... knife crimes are fast, brutal and over before you realize what's happening. Best to have at least a level 3 vest on at all time plus spatial awareness is 🔑. Now close range someone has a knife out, somehow im able to see this and react than yes person would be dispatched.

Get off my lawn.
Get off my lawn.JPG

21 foot rule....
Well I have experienced times when 21 miles as well as 21 inches were also too damn close.

A motivated threat can cover all those various 21's faster than you might think.
It pays to consider the many avenues of approach to you...and the many ways of blocking them or ways of gettin' the hell outta Dodge.
Andy

I gave you the YT snip, and you respond with a still image of the same snip? Sheesh, what laziness...

Do better.

:D
There was no YT snip when I began my response, your honor.

My still image was a direct response to the text-only message that I initially received.

Let the ladies and germs of the jury know that had the post not been edited during the commission of my response, the response would have been null and void and changed accordingly.

I rest my case.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads