JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So there have been 3 reports of an older black bronco shooting pedestrians with either a "pellet gun" or "clay ball gun" (I assume they mean paintball but I don't know) near me.

So here is a hypothetical q, if u were walking ur young kid and they got shot by this vehicle, what would be an appropriate response?

Fwiw the latest report of kid shot was at 6pm and person reported to police and they eventually showed up in the late evening (I'm surprised they showed up at all tbh).

Also fwiw one person reported it was adults not kids doing the shooting.

Also fwiw the people getting shot sound like regular folks, not squatters or similar.
Record. Police report. Sue parents or ask the parents to repair. If no damages other than paint then make the kids wash the paint off. If it can't come off they gotta pay

you sound like a Progressive when you answer a question with a non sensical statement :rolleyes:
Just curious, when dictator Brown announced the "Stay at home order" do you believe any law abiding citizens should have been fired upon, by unidentified police officers, with no verbal warning, and or tazed/beaten? Just for being out of their home?

Just curious, when dictator Brown announced the "Stay at home order" do you believe any law abiding citizens should have been fired upon, by unidentified police officers, with no verbal warning, and or tazed/beaten? Just for being out of their home?
apples and Oranges liberal argument. Rioting curfew imposed because criminals were burning a city VS a government overreach!

Record. Police report. Sue parents or ask the parents to repair. If no damages other than paint then make the kids wash the paint off. If it can't come off they gotta pay
If my fence gets tagged in Beaverton Oregon I Can get fined if I do not clean it up! The Governments answer to crime, punish the law abiding( sarcasm font)!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top