JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I personally wouldn't give that one a try. As said above, magnets grab too much random junk. I would think they could even end up magnetizing the gun itself. Kydex has always served me well. :D

Totally looked past what could potentially be collected on the magnet. Y'all saved me some money. Much appreciated. I'll stick with kydex.

Totally looked past what could potentially be collected on the magnet. Y'all saved me some money. Much appreciated. I'll stick with kydex.
I bought a magnetic tape measure once, the lesson was very quickly learned.

images.jpg

Ever put a magnet in a cup or plastic bag as a kid and go walk around in the dirt with it?
1636125505102.jpeg
This holster is like the adult version of that.

My holster and carry gun manage to get enough lint and crap on them as is, without a magnet!

I'm a no go along with the others.
I had an oddball scope cover with magnets that kept the lids closed, I flicked the front open one day and stuck a fine rusty wire in my thumb. No idea where that came from?? At least it didn't scratch my lens.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top