JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It is not. I already checked ACLDN out, but it falls under those types of insurances that King Jackboot Jay, his court jester Sideshow Bob, and the racist Kreep Kreidler have ruled as "murder insurance". The only CC insurance available to Washingtonians at this juncture is US Law Shield. That's the only one...

ETA:
I just learned that yesterday, the racist Kreep Kreidler announced that he will not run for a 7th term. Thank the Lord...
What, as if being a rumored chomo wasn't bad enough he had to come out as a Kloset Klansman too?

In the event of conviction for the alleged crime, the member must immediately repay all benefits that were provided by US LawShield.

And that's why I didn't sign up...

If I'm not mistaken at least one of those incidents if not both were denied because the firearm owner carried the firearm into a area that had a sign stating that concealed firearms were prohibited.

If I'm not mistaken at least one of those incidents if not both were denied because the firearm owner carried the firearm into a area that had a sign stating that concealed firearms were prohibited.
If that was the case in NOVA, he was found not guilty of the self defense shooting and guilty of discharging a firearm in a building. The incident did take place in a mall but I have not heard anything about it being posted building. Either way, he wound up with a public defender in the case and USCCA did not pay anything toward his defense. Supposedly, they are chipping in for the appeal.

Branca makes great points on his video.

well those are all good points but for me I'm keeping the coverage for the time being unless I find something better
Something is better than nothing. I have been meaning to shop around for a while and these incidents gave me reason to do so.

I am going to look into these two as alternates.

Something is better than nothing. I have been meaning to shop around for a while and these incidents gave me reason to do so.

I am going to look into these two as alternates.
1708195381904.png

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top