JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Any thoughts on US LawShield?

Haven't had the time to look into it. It is my understanding that they are currently the only carry insurance company allowed to do business in WA. It's apparently because their business model differs from all of those others that Kreep Kreidler outlawed. I haven't looked into their business model to see what's different about their insurance. But If you have, then by all means, spill!

. . . . It's apparently because their business model differs from all of those others that Kreep Kreidler outlawed. I haven't looked into their business model to see what's different about their insurance. But If you have, then by all means, spill!
I just read quickly through the US LawShield policy terms. I think it might be worth a separate thread to discuss the landmines therein (and I did find several, particularly a huge one for females seeking coverage). Briefly, here's a paraphrased version of the provision that probably permits US LawShield to offer coverage to WA residents:

In the event of conviction for the alleged crime, the member must immediately repay all benefits that were provided by US LawShield.

I just read quickly through the US LawShield policy terms. I think it might be worth a separate thread to discuss the landmines therein (and I did find several, particularly a huge one for females seeking coverage). Briefly, here's a paraphrased version of the provision that probably permits US LawShield to offer coverage to WA residents:

In the event of conviction for the alleged crime, the member must immediately repay all benefits that were provided by US LawShield.
This clause incentivizes the company to assign dozens of lawyers to your case, drag it out interminably ,and then do the worst job possible so all of their expenses will be converted to profit.

Yeah, good luck collecting on that.

Yeah, good luck collecting on that.
I think that's why they (used to) have Debtors' Prison in the UK. I'm pretty sure we still have something similar in this country... but it's only for conservatives...

I personally use Self Defense Fund over USCCA. When I very first started carrying years back I went with USCCA but dropped it after a few years due to not trusting them to have my back if my hypothetical defensive gun use was at all questionable. Eventually went with SDF after coming across this legal plan comparison from VCDL. This isn't to say that I don't think USCCA is doing good things in regards to advocating for law abiding citizens to carry, along with promoting pro-2A activity, I just don't trust them for self defense insurance if you wind up in a case that isn't necessarily cut and dry.

Was going to start a new thread but seems like this might be a good fit here:

Missouri man arrested for holding gun to grocery store worker's throat while demanding steaks

Look carefully at the logo on his shirt from the booking photo. You can't make this stuff up. :s0114:

MugShotTshirtGuy.jpg

I personally use Self Defense Fund over USCCA. When I very first started carrying years back I went with USCCA but dropped it after a few years due to not trusting them to have my back if my hypothetical defensive gun use was at all questionable. Eventually went with SDF after coming across this legal plan comparison from VCDL. This isn't to say that I don't think USCCA is doing good things in regards to advocating for law abiding citizens to carry, along with promoting pro-2A activity, I just don't trust them for self defense insurance if you wind up in a case that isn't necessarily cut and dry.
Most of these CCW insurance companies are chomping at the bit to have a case go all the way through trial to an acquittal!
It gives them a case to point to and advertise on. But it's very rare to get one.
From my reading there has only been one so far. By far most are no charges filed, charges dropped or end with a plea. DR

One thing I've noticed with insurance laws here in WA, they seem to be very leftist in their approach such as banning carry insurance and banning the use of credit scores for car insurance etc as many of us found out during renewal periods seeing coverage getting canned or the rates going up.This state sure has gone to the s**thouse in the last decade or so.

@sobo Nonono, you're doing it all wrong. His name is "Kiddie-Diddler Kreidler." Just like the proper name for our ESTEEMED*drizzlingsh!t* Attorney General is "Rumored Pederast Bob Ferguson" or for short "Boybutt-Banger Bob"...

Get it right, man! #ALLDemsArePedos

:p

Been members for a bit, liked it over others for us.

Dunno if it's an option for WA folks??
It is not. I already checked ACLDN out, but it falls under those types of insurances that King Jackboot Jay, his court jester Sideshow Bob, and the racist Kreep Kreidler have ruled as "murder insurance". The only CC insurance available to Washingtonians at this juncture is US Law Shield. That's the only one...

ETA:
I just learned that yesterday, the racist Kreep Kreidler announced that he will not run for a 7th term. Thank the Lord...

Last Edited:

USCCA has a similar clause in their insurance. They reserve the right to seek recovery of all funds if you are convicted of a crime.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top