JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
https://fieldcraftsurvival.com/fieldcraft-magnetic-retention-mrs-holster/ what are your thoughts on this? Pros/cons. Ive never seen this done in a holster. I would be interested in trying it out though.
To the OP I hope u realize all the light rubbing in the comments above is just in fun. U r doing the right thing in asking for opinions before u buy imo. There is a lot of new stuff I'm interested in just cuz it's new and for me it's helpful to hear others opinions on it. I didn't even know this holster existed so I appreciate the post just to learn what new products are out there.

To the OP I hope u realize all the light rubbing in the comments above is just in fun. U r doing the right thing in asking for opinions before u buy imo. There is a lot of new stuff I'm interested in just cuz it's new and for me it's helpful to hear others opinions on it. I didn't even know this holster existed so I appreciate the post just to learn what new products are out there.
Oh don't worry. You're not going to offend me. If you do I'll give you a gold star. I really like Mike Glover and some of the stuff he has created. I currently use one of his TQ holsters (with some modifications) on a daily basis. He's not like all the other spec ops guys who think they're the greatest thing in the world. Mike is humble and I try to support people I respect. But I will be passing on this holster for the reasons brought up. This forum CAN be a good sounding board at times. I appreciate it.

Oh don't worry. You're not going to offend me. If you do I'll give you a gold star. I really like Mike Glover and some of the stuff he has created. I currently use one of his TQ holsters (with some modifications) on a daily basis. He's not like all the other spec ops guys who think they're the greatest thing in the world. Mike is humble and I try to support people I respect. But I will be passing on this holster for the reasons brought up. This forum CAN be a good sounding board at times. I appreciate it.
You mean you didn't make this thread just so you could get all butthurt when members don't blow sunshine up your skirt?

Damns. Being all objective and stuff.......

:D

You mean you didn't make this thread just so you could get all butthurt when members don't blow sunshine up your skirt?

Damns. Being all objective and stuff.......

:D
Na. I appreciate opinions or different viewpoints. I'll be the first to say I have a pretty decent filter without using the "ignore" feauture.

The two tiny magnets on my headphone case attract enough crap, I wouldn't want that in my holster.

20210930_093818.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads