JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Things I picked up on most in OP video.

The person shot was aiming for suicide by cop ala premeditation. This also involved the 9th circus...

Depending on locals and other conditions how do you effectively "train" to not be prosecuted by the ire of the courts which have shown to be very anti 2A?

You can train with weapons/tactics but how does one train against courts? Taking into account the above about the bad actions of the perp it seems like this was being used to weaponize a case against guns in general.
No be there.

In the devils advocate position, in my youth being extremely fast runner, and Kenpo study.
That 21 feet wouldn't matter at all.

Now that said, I am way past that prime, and why I am very agile and fit for my age, it would be difficult for me
to stop the younger me at 21 feet, and draw and actually hit in that short distance.

This simply a scientific view, and Myth Busters also showed this study as well.
It may not apply to Regular Joes, but this type of thinking 21 feet or farther is OK Closer is not?
Is the type of laws Anti cop, and anti-guns want.

Argus Rant over.

Thanks for actually spelling it out, but I totally want to start carrying bear arms. There ain't nobody gonna expect that.
Screw bear arms! I'ma gonna get me some chainsaw bears... Ain't nobody gonna expect them!

Chainsaw bears.png

Last Edited:
I tried to market these defensive safety zone hoops.....
Sport No GIF by Bayerischer Rundfunk

...never really got off the ground...and interest dropped...
the lack of diameter was one of the largest holes in the idea...

:rolleyes:______ :oops:____

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads