JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I love the trill of the hunt. I love projects. Honestly I'm burned out. All my projects are finish. Extra parts sold. Just want to go out and thwap some critters

So my answer today is 2 and no longer 1.

I started out with two, but then I put them away in the safe... And the next day a few more appeared... Been happening like this for years.

Two would have been fine but they keep reproducing. And now I can't play favorites, it would hurt the others feelings.

One good thing about this thread. I no longer feel like I have too many...

Ya makesme feel better too I. I don't have to many and I need to keep buying. The grandson will get a great collection someday.

I will have to teach him to appreciate the old cool stuff. I had a friend who's kids turned down colt woodsman, trapdoor, enfields, among other rifles that I just love now. They only wanted the ar's and tac stuff. I am a sucker for classics

I only have one shotgun.

For each finger. :D
F57B14A7-9B0C-49F4-80B2-704CC21A6787.jpeg
B24C4B86-5F80-418A-89E5-D0E3861689CE.jpeg 240E7409-EF85-43B7-99B4-ECF9017BD058.jpeg

Well.... almost, I still have all ten digits. :confused:

My battery grew according to how I might be bitten by gun lust (GL). It can be a matter of cognitive dissonance.
I love my Gen.1 Steyr S9. I acquired it because I was smitten by GL for one. I find it an attractive pistol, while I think Glocks are as ugly as a mud fence.
The S9 has been my carry piece since I bought it in '04, so I was well-served by GL in that instance.
At age 73 this month I really don't feel the need to acquire more "stuff" and not just as relates to guns. I think I will enjoy what I have more, and not just as it relates to guns.

I put mine in a rotation so they all get shot a few times a year. If I don't shoot it, I usually get rid of it.

I only have one safe and I'm out of space, so I guess I'm done adding more.

I could probably shove another pistol in somewhere...

This also seems to be highly dependent on laws, many people went out prior to 1639 and bought a lot of things they probably wouldn't have bought for years, or even decades into the future otherwise.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top