JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have a 1941 dated Remington 510 rifle.
No idea of the round count...again such things really ain't interesting to me.
( Just how well the firearm has been maintained or the lack thereof is of more interest to me )

It shoots very nicely...and does not really favor any one brand or type of ammo over another.
'Course we ain't talkin' bout a high grade target rifle for 'shoots nicely"...but it does well for small clay bird bits , spent shotgun shells and the odd colored rock out to 100 yards or so.

Being a single shot it will also shoot shorts and longs ( if one were to find those ).
A plus with the single shot aspect is that any .22LR will work with no worries of not cycling the action.
Which can come in handy if .22 ammo is limited or tough to find on the sales shelf.

In my experience the Remington 500 series of .22 rifles are excellent shooters and well worth seeking out.
Even if they ain't all that popular any more.
Andy
Should last well beyond your expiration date- something to take on your journey past the stars :)....

P 365. Probably around 15,000 rounds. failed to chamber a tula round with a spur in the steel that to be fair would not chamber in anything.
Most of my sigs just work.
Beretta cx4. It just works. The ruger pc9 which I no longer own was boringly accurate and dependable.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top