JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I love the trill of the hunt. I love projects. Honestly I'm burned out. All my projects are finish. Extra parts sold. Just want to go out and thwap some critters

So my answer today is 2 and no longer 1.

I started out with two, but then I put them away in the safe... And the next day a few more appeared... Been happening like this for years.

Two would have been fine but they keep reproducing. And now I can't play favorites, it would hurt the others feelings.

One good thing about this thread. I no longer feel like I have too many...

Ya makesme feel better too I. I don't have to many and I need to keep buying. The grandson will get a great collection someday.

I will have to teach him to appreciate the old cool stuff. I had a friend who's kids turned down colt woodsman, trapdoor, enfields, among other rifles that I just love now. They only wanted the ar's and tac stuff. I am a sucker for classics

I only have one shotgun.

For each finger. :D
F57B14A7-9B0C-49F4-80B2-704CC21A6787.jpeg
B24C4B86-5F80-418A-89E5-D0E3861689CE.jpeg 240E7409-EF85-43B7-99B4-ECF9017BD058.jpeg

Well.... almost, I still have all ten digits. :confused:

My battery grew according to how I might be bitten by gun lust (GL). It can be a matter of cognitive dissonance.
I love my Gen.1 Steyr S9. I acquired it because I was smitten by GL for one. I find it an attractive pistol, while I think Glocks are as ugly as a mud fence.
The S9 has been my carry piece since I bought it in '04, so I was well-served by GL in that instance.
At age 73 this month I really don't feel the need to acquire more "stuff" and not just as relates to guns. I think I will enjoy what I have more, and not just as it relates to guns.

I put mine in a rotation so they all get shot a few times a year. If I don't shoot it, I usually get rid of it.

I only have one safe and I'm out of space, so I guess I'm done adding more.

I could probably shove another pistol in somewhere...

This also seems to be highly dependent on laws, many people went out prior to 1639 and bought a lot of things they probably wouldn't have bought for years, or even decades into the future otherwise.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews