JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Today....

1. 10 Pack B's Dry Fire Snap Caps 9mm
2. Hyve Tech Extended Mag Release for S&W M&P Shield
3. Apex Tactical Duty/Carry Action Trigger Kit for S&W M&P Shield.

Yesterday....

1. Talon Grips for S&W M&P Shield
2. Trijicon HD XR Orange Front Outline Night Sights for S&W M&P Shield
3. Makershot Speedloader 9mm for S&W M&P Shield

o_O

Finally got an "in stock" notification from Davidson's for a rifle I've been thinking about for a while now. CZ 457 Pro Varmint in 22lr. 16.5" threaded, heavy barrel. From everything I've read, should be a shooter. I tend to run iron sights, but this one is getting scoped with the intention of making tiny holes further away than I normally go for. Still have to sort out rails, rings, scope, bipod, etc, but it's a start. Should be here by the end of the week.

I'm excited!

Stock photo:
457ProVarmintSuppressorReady.png

Picked up my first S & W M&P 2.0 Shield 9mm today. Also installed the recently purchased Kydex holster for it onto my Alien Gear IWB. After cleaning and lubing the gun I wore it to church tonight under a suit coat. Talked to fellow concealed carriers and they all asked where my gun was ( I normally use an OWB holster ), and when I told them I was going concealed tonight they're looking all over for it. It really is hard to see and there's very little printing. Now I just have to get used to something sitting between my pants and my skin.

IMG_2183.JPG IMG_2184.JPG

Picked up my first S & W M&P 2.0 Shield 9mm today. Also installed the recently purchased Kydex holster for it onto my Alien Gear IWB. After cleaning and lubing the gun I wore it to church tonight under a suit coat. Talked to fellow concealed carriers and they all asked where my gun was ( I normally use an OWB holster ), and when I told them I was going concealed tonight they're looking all over for it. It really is hard to see and there's very little printing. Now I just have to get used to something sitting between my pants and my skin.

View attachment 666371 View attachment 666372
I use a full Kydex rig similar to yours but over my T-shirt, the 2.0 could be a littls rough on the hide after a bit. No printing problems.

Purchased a like new S&W 929 9mm revolver (Jerry Miculek version) and a like new S&W 617 4" 22lr. Only planned on one but @stumpy made me a heck of a deal! Guess what I'm doing tomorrow? Just ordered a BMT Mooner for quickly loading and unloading the moon clips.

Got the Hogue grip in the mail today. It was not easy to install. I held it in front of a portable heater for a few minutes and was able to get it on. Fits my hand a lot better now.

IMG_20200311_180149.jpg

...Talked to fellow concealed carriers and they all asked where my gun was ( I normally use an OWB holster ), and when I told them I was going concealed tonight they're looking all over for it. It really is hard to see and there's very little printing. Now I just have to get used to something sitting between my pants and my skin....

Give synthetic t-shirts a try, if it does start to seem a bother. May also help keep your draw smooth and consistent, depending.

Might have to try different brands to find ones which will remain tight & tuck well, depending on your body type.

Waiting on a Springfield XDM Elite 9mm I started the BGC on 3-11. Order 200 rounds of blkout ammo and more pistol primers. Sportsmans had a sale on the ammo and primers.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top