JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Purchased the rifle about a month ago and the scope a week ago, but everything showed up yesterday and I put it together. CZ 457 Pro Varmint (22lr with 16.5" threaded barrel) with an Area 419 15 MOA rail, Vortex Pro 30mm rings, and an Athlon Argo BTR Gen 2 with sunshade. Need to get my MagPul bipod back from a buddy who is trying it out and then go get it sighted in. Super excited! I didn't have a scoped 22 before and as my pappy used to say, "anything worth doing is worth doing well".

CZ_457_Pro_Varmint_Argos_BTR_G2_2020-03-21.jpg

Finally bought a leather holster for my Ruger Security Six. Bianchi 5BHL (size 10). Thank you @WAYNO for letting me know that the S&W K frame holster is the same fit for the Security Six. With my Amazon $25 gift certificate that I got for my Birthday (December) and the sale, final price was $34.50. Perfect fit. Bianchi, 5BHL Leather Holster, Tan, Size 10,.png

Starline 38 S&w brass
Missing bullet company 145gn LRN .361 Boolits
Lee turret head
Lee 3-die carbide 38 S&W set.

Oh and this Enfield No.2!!! Finally got it out of jail today.

Thanks again @CountryGent

EDA664B3-3A32-48A6-9FF3-5DC2A4B6368D.jpeg 129B0C03-F29E-4F59-B313-6FAB0338D376.jpeg

Glad you are enjoying. If we should ever be in the same area, I have a small supply of .38S&W (.38/200) are you are more than welcome to. Cheers. :)

I am greatly enjoying it so far, maybe one day we will cross paths :). Until then I wish you well especially in these current times.

Just picked up;
Harbor freight 5lb tumbler
5 gal pail of corn cob
Big bottle of Nu-finish
1# hp38
2k CCI 500 SPP
100 9mm GDHP
100 357 GDHP
Side charging 18" 223 Wylde upper

Finally found and bought a new Walnut stock for my Remington Mod 11 Shotgun :)
I also ordered an ankle holster for my P938.

Last Edited:
DeSantis Nemesis pocket holster for my Springfield 911. The 911 comes with a nice reinforced nylon holster, but I like the Nemesis for my XD40 SC so want to try it for my 911 as I like the Nemesis. Gotta keep them Long Island NY people busy.

Last Edited:
Bought some 22lr back from a friend I sold it to a year ago at the same price.
100rds of 9mm
A half dozen arrows to go with a takedown recurve I recently got so I can attempt some archery during this stay home thing we got going on.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top