JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I Would like to thank :s0115: @LuckySG :s0115:for working his magic. Lately I've been looking for a Jericho 941 in 45acp and have not had any luck. I send Jeremy a request and three days later I'm picking it up from him. Happy dance! :s0053:

IMG_20200312_153708.jpg

I Would like to thank :s0115: @LuckySG :s0115:for working his magic. Lately I've been looking for a Jericho 941 in 45acp and have not had any luck. I send Jeremy a request and three days later I'm picking it up from him. Happy dance! :s0053:

View attachment 669211
Nice, always liked them especially when they made them for the .41 AE. Tanfoglio, one of my favorite pistols, made many of the parts for the old Jericho's. Both were considered CZ knockoffs when you couldn't import CZ's and many parts were interchangeable. I may have to check it out. Good buy!!!

I've been looking for a long time for one of these, a Marlin 1894CSBL. Without the direct help of @LuckySG I would still be looking.

I've already shot it at the range. It operates smoothly, operates perfectly, and does so with any and all .38/.357 loads. The 16-1/2" barrel makes it a handy and versatile truck gun.:cool:

Originally I thought the lever loop was excessive. I've already eaten those words, as it's the larger-than-standard loop that makes this little gun function so effortlessly. I am pleased.

P1020056.jpg P1020052.jpg P1020049.JPG

I've been looking for a long time for one of these, a Marlin 1894CSBL. Without the direct help of @LuckySG I would still be looking.

I've already shot it at the range. It operates smoothly, operates perfectly, and does so with any and all .38/.357 loads. The 16-1/2" barrel makes it a handy and versatile truck gun.:cool:

Originally I thought the lever loop was excessive. I've already eaten those words, as it's the larger-than-standard loop that makes this little gun function so effortlessly. I am pleased.

View attachment 669860View attachment 669859View attachment 669858
Got to love the big loop. My new Marlin 45/70 MVIMG_20200307_170436.jpg

I had forgotten about this thread or I could have added pages all by myself!

I haven't spent any money on guns or gun stuff for probably a couple of years and then a couple of months ago I bought a silly little thing. I couldn't resist the urge to shoot this thing any longer and I bought it. I only shot it with skeet loads, but it wasn't anywhere as violent as I expected. Kinda fun, actually. And worthless. Now that I've shot it I don't know what I'll do with it.
.410 a.jpg .410 b.jpg

Three weeks ago I bought myself an old rifle and old rifles that I buy are an excuse to start another project. :D
First I bought a Winchester Model 70 in 30-06 that had seen better days.
Model 70 First time out.jpg
Then I replaced the scope, but I already had that.
A little over a week ago I got a replacement stock for it from Pre64win.com.
To go with that stock I have coming from Brownell's some bedding compound. I also ordered a one piece cleaning rod, some patches, cleaning solvent and some shooting bags. (I won't have to use my backpack!)
Ebay was the source for a set of NOS Uncle Mike's sling swivels for it, a pair of bases to replace the one piece base and a new Amish made sling.

And now that everything is cancelled and closed, maybe the kid and I will just go shooting more!

I ordered a pair of Talley rings for my 30-06 Ruger American from Walmart.com. They were the cheapest price anywhere. I love Talleys for their one piece design.

Since my last post.
-ammo
-Leupold vx freedom AR in 1.5-4 for my AR pistol.
-Took my American Defense QD from my AR10 to mount said scope and replaced it with a fixed Aero mount.

Waiting till payday and replacing my cheap 4-9 scope on my rimfire with another Leupold (3-7x33)

Just spent way too much money, your budget may be different for gun parts, for a 4.75 inch 9mm barrel, guide rod and recoil spring for my Tanfoglio Ultra .41 AE. Now I can shoot it more often and not crawl around in the grass looking for my spent brass. Ordered from EAA, but not sure when it will arrive. They were out of that size barrel for a long time and I happened to be on the site looking for recoil springs.

I could have bought a Hi-Point C-9 instead:)

I purchased another Birchwood Casey paper target stand from Sportsman's Warehouse along with the 5 steel plate stands I have, there is quite an array of targets for my son and I to shoot at.

Been hemming and hawing for better part of of week now.
Started the process today.
The last one (found in STI's basement), Dawson said.

Edge_14_1a.jpg

ETA:
Just fondled it today.
It's the real thing.
Now it sits in jail, hopefully for just a few days.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top