JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Today....

1. 10 Pack B's Dry Fire Snap Caps 9mm
2. Hyve Tech Extended Mag Release for S&W M&P Shield
3. Apex Tactical Duty/Carry Action Trigger Kit for S&W M&P Shield.

Yesterday....

1. Talon Grips for S&W M&P Shield
2. Trijicon HD XR Orange Front Outline Night Sights for S&W M&P Shield
3. Makershot Speedloader 9mm for S&W M&P Shield

o_O

Finally got an "in stock" notification from Davidson's for a rifle I've been thinking about for a while now. CZ 457 Pro Varmint in 22lr. 16.5" threaded, heavy barrel. From everything I've read, should be a shooter. I tend to run iron sights, but this one is getting scoped with the intention of making tiny holes further away than I normally go for. Still have to sort out rails, rings, scope, bipod, etc, but it's a start. Should be here by the end of the week.

I'm excited!

Stock photo:
457ProVarmintSuppressorReady.png

Picked up my first S & W M&P 2.0 Shield 9mm today. Also installed the recently purchased Kydex holster for it onto my Alien Gear IWB. After cleaning and lubing the gun I wore it to church tonight under a suit coat. Talked to fellow concealed carriers and they all asked where my gun was ( I normally use an OWB holster ), and when I told them I was going concealed tonight they're looking all over for it. It really is hard to see and there's very little printing. Now I just have to get used to something sitting between my pants and my skin.

IMG_2183.JPG IMG_2184.JPG

Picked up my first S & W M&P 2.0 Shield 9mm today. Also installed the recently purchased Kydex holster for it onto my Alien Gear IWB. After cleaning and lubing the gun I wore it to church tonight under a suit coat. Talked to fellow concealed carriers and they all asked where my gun was ( I normally use an OWB holster ), and when I told them I was going concealed tonight they're looking all over for it. It really is hard to see and there's very little printing. Now I just have to get used to something sitting between my pants and my skin.

View attachment 666371 View attachment 666372
I use a full Kydex rig similar to yours but over my T-shirt, the 2.0 could be a littls rough on the hide after a bit. No printing problems.

Purchased a like new S&W 929 9mm revolver (Jerry Miculek version) and a like new S&W 617 4" 22lr. Only planned on one but @stumpy made me a heck of a deal! Guess what I'm doing tomorrow? Just ordered a BMT Mooner for quickly loading and unloading the moon clips.

Got the Hogue grip in the mail today. It was not easy to install. I held it in front of a portable heater for a few minutes and was able to get it on. Fits my hand a lot better now.

IMG_20200311_180149.jpg

...Talked to fellow concealed carriers and they all asked where my gun was ( I normally use an OWB holster ), and when I told them I was going concealed tonight they're looking all over for it. It really is hard to see and there's very little printing. Now I just have to get used to something sitting between my pants and my skin....

Give synthetic t-shirts a try, if it does start to seem a bother. May also help keep your draw smooth and consistent, depending.

Might have to try different brands to find ones which will remain tight & tuck well, depending on your body type.

Waiting on a Springfield XDM Elite 9mm I started the BGC on 3-11. Order 200 rounds of blkout ammo and more pistol primers. Sportsmans had a sale on the ammo and primers.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top