JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
RCBS Chargemaster 1500 combo.
I can't wait for it to warm up out in the garage so I can try it out.

Also ordered a Shockwave Blade for my Scorpion EVO pistol. Should arrive Tuesday.
I can't wait for it to stop raining so I can go try it out.

I ordered a pair of center fire handgun spinners from Amazon. They'll take up to .44mag! :) A couple more, different gongs and finish the target frame, I'm building and my targets will be finished!
Oh yeah, I want to make a clay pidgin holder too.

I think the trigger on my LC9s Pro is great so I just have to fiddle with it and ordered A Powder River Precision trigger kit for it. I also ordered some Roll Springs for a XD/XDM from them. And so my regular LC9 did not feel neglected I ordered a spring kit for it from Fort Wayne Tactical
Both kits take the pull weight down about 2 pounds so from 5.5 on the Pro down to 3.5. The plain vanilla LC9 from 8.0 to 6.0.

The Emperors New Clothes, for the Kimber Micro 9... image.jpeg

Dropped off some parts at the gunsmith, and came home with a Walther PPS M2...
You sound like me I go to cabelas to get a fishing pole and walk out with a sweatshirt a gun safe and a basket full of fishing gear and when get home I figure out that half the fishing gear I just bought I already had from my last trip to cabelas LOL MMMMMM

You sound like me I go to cabelas to get a fishing pole and walk out with a sweatshirt a gun safe and a basket full of fishing gear and when get home I figure out that half the fishing gear I just bought I already had from my last trip to cabelas LOL MMMMMM

I was *this* close to buying one at the gun show over the weekend, so when I found it at the gun shop for about $50 less than what I've been seeing locally, I couldn't say no. Spent a bit more today than I had intended when I left the house, but I'm certainly not mad.

I was *this* close to buying one at the gun show over the weekend, so when I found it at the gun shop for about $50 less than what I've been seeing locally, I couldn't say no. Spent a bit more today than I had intended when I left the house, but I'm certainly not mad.
How could you be mad you got a new gun when I get a new gun I'm happy for days then I see another one I want and I start thinking of ways I can buy it lol IT NEVER ENDS

Going to be ordering a Steyr Aug this week. Also ordered some magazines. Got back up sights ready, just not sure what prism scope to get. Thinking about being the guinea pig for the Steiner. I'll end it here before it becomes a whole page length of my excitement.

How could you be mad you got a new gun when I get a new gun I'm happy for days then I see another one I want and I start thinking of ways I can buy it lol IT NEVER ENDS
You can be so happy about a new gun that you go mad. Then you buy another. ;)

Going to be ordering a Steyr Aug this week. Also ordered some magazines. Got back up sights ready, just not sure what prism scope to get. Thinking about being the guinea pig for the Steiner. I'll end it here before it becomes a whole page length of my excitement.

You can be so happy about a new gun that you go mad. Then you buy another. ;)
Happy happy happy then I shoot it and think I need a bigger one lol That's what she said too Lol

My big reservation on a poly-1911 is the loss of recoil-taming weight... maybe if it has a tungsten or duranium FLGR.

Ahhhhhh cummon!

I and thousands of other members shoot polymer .45's, 10mm, 9's and .380's. None of these are 20 Kilo Ton nuclear devices going off in the hand! They are comfortable an pleasant to shoot. They tend to have better ergonomics, IMHO. A polymer 1911 wouldn't kick more than my SIG. Certainly shouldn't be an actual "problem" with recoil at all at these pressures! .40? I dunno, my .40 is all steel.
And sweet! :cool:

From what I have seen on this topic is a bunch of "guy's" talking s#!+ bout other Guy 's shootings polymer pistol 's and when it comes down to why those guys don't like the polymer pistol is because of recoil mmmmmm geee I don't know seems someone is buying big heavy steel pistol 's to cover up the fact that they have limp wrist LOL EPS MIC DROP

Nope, just all the glory of a decent base for a M1911 clone. Something a polymer 1911 couldn't do without feeling off.

If you consider 12 oz a big difference, I'm not the one with limp wrist issues. ;)

image.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads