JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Bought some paint to put a camo on my air gun that I am bringing to the clean up Saturday. Putting on a Deep green and a darkish tan.
IMG_1145.JPG

Bought it a couple of days ago but, it will be here today. I got the Trijicon MRO for my defense AR. It hurt the pocket book but, wanted proven reliability!:)

I like trijicon stuff but don't like the price of it $100 for glow glock night sites hmmmmm
Meprolight customizes for several platforms, has a decent price point, and their tritium night sights are guaranteed bright 10-12 years. Israelis have a strong product developed for military, LE, civilians if Trijicon is too steep. Very satisfied with mine.

Meprolight customizes for several platforms, has a decent price point, and their tritium night sights are guaranteed bright 10-12 years. Israelis have a strong product developed for military, LE, civilians if Trijicon is too steep. Very satisfied with mine.
I got trijicon I got them two years ago they glowing they say the same thing 10 year's

Well, I'm no real expert when it comes to night sights but, there are good reviews on some of the Tru Glo ones. At around $80 they're really not that much less I guess.

Prefer Mepro's on Glocks, just a natural pairing... After 20 years, they still got a little glow left in the tube, nothing like when new, but haven't gone dark yet...

I've been thinking of putting something on my XDs .40. Just not sure if I want to go with night sights or a tactical light on the mini rail.

Sharp looking Glock! Even with the light of the pic, you can see the sights show up real well. Thanks for showing!
IMAG0755.jpg IMAG0766.jpg it's plenty of up grade lone wolf barrel and ZEV TRIGGER FIREING PIN GLOCK STORE MAG BASE AND EXTENDED MAG RELEASE STAINLESS STEAL GUIDE ROD WITH SIGNAL 17LBS RECOIL SPRING LOL

By the way all this stuff didn't happen over night I try to buy something every week or whatever a little at a time and I installed it all my self glocks are so easy to work on it's silly except the sites I didn't have site tool at the time but the gun shop I got them at did it for free if you buy the $100 sites lol

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top