JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Full disclosure, I have not read the entire 64 pages of this thread.

I just wanted to give a shout out to a really good peice of kit, and USA made.

STNGR.
They make mostly rails, and I purchased a 10" unit that I just installed on one of my builds.
Really good price, and was very easy to install.
newrail10.JPG

Keymod rail, I got for 66.99 with really great support, and free shipping.
Definitely recommend.

Model 52009, 1911 Rock Ultra FS TACII, high cap 10mm, 17+1. Beveled mag well, ambi-safety...they really delivered out of box on this one. Only change was going to night sights since I get to be nocturnal so often. Very pleased with overall performance. They make a match grade pro with 6" barrel, but it's my EDC...so 52009 it is.

View attachment 343095
Do like that rock river 10MM just asking because I think that's going to be my next hand gun a 10MM that is I like the glock or the rock River because of capacity sorry I said rock River lol it's rock island duh lol I just looked at the picture and didn't read the post if I would have read it I would have seen that you like it never mind I think I'll get one just because of the 1911 style always wanted one and I have glock already

Last Edited:
Do like that rock river 10MM just asking because I think that's going to be my next hand gun a 10MM that is I like the glock or the rock River because of capacity sorry I said rock River lol it's rock island duh lol I just looked at the picture and didn't read the post if I would have read it I would have seen that you like it never mind I think I'll get one just because of the 1911 style always wanted one and I have glock already
Started with S&W 1006 gen 3 with decocker, steel frame...very nice and accurate, then got G20 which is higher cap and accurate, but primarily dedicated to my CCU platform...my preference is 1911 frame. RIA came along with 59002 which exceeded Glock's capacity, evolved steel frame offering from original S&W, and made it happen on a "fully loaded"

Started with S&W 1006 gen 3 with decocker, steel frame...very nice and accurate, then got G20 which is higher cap and accurate, but primarily dedicated to my CCU platform...my preference is 1911 frame. RIA came along with 59002 which exceeded Glock's capacity, evolved steel frame offering from original S&W, and made it happen on a "fully loaded"
YES OK thanks for the reply that gun looks nice are those aftermarket grips and trigger

1911 frame...the rest is history.

Thanks to UNCLE SAM GIVING ME BACK A LITTLE BIT OF THE MONEY I GAVE HIM LAST YEAR LOL TAXES ARE GREAT LOL BLLAAAAA how does the old sane go HE WHO DIES WITH THE MOST TOY'S WINS

Last Edited:
Well crap, the .357 mag just showed up, then i accidentally ordered 550 rounds of 124gr 9mm, new, for $9.70 a box, delivered.....

I just went back and looked at the picture that gun is nice BAD A$$ I'M SOLD I got pachmayr grips on my old old p89 love them once again that's a nice gun I should be posting pictures soon but it will be my hand in the picture LOL
Right on, and BTW the adjustable trigger is also standard for the 52009.

For the absolutely unbeatable price of FREE, a rifle case... at OFFICE DEPOT.

While I was in getting some of our tax paperwork printed, since I was the only customer in-store the guys at the counter were cleaning out some old stuff trying to figure out what to do with it. This case was for some sail-panels (you know, those funky upside-down-teardrop banners?) that they've permanently mounted, and they were going to throw it in the Dumpster. While they were figuring out what it was, one of 'em thought "rifle case?" so when the "Dump" decision was made I just laid on the possum-eatin'-sh*t grin and asked "may I dispose of that for you?"

20170216_204256_zpsajjgpifz.jpg

Sorry for the crappy-a** phonepic... the left side has one "tube" that looks big enough for the upper and two that I have no idea what they can do. On the right, the top half as it's ung there is a mesh section I'm thinking would work well for magazines, below that a flat area that I'm thinking could be rigged for ammo-boxes and the lower.

BTW, the kludged "easel" holding it is hardware in the bag that they were throwing out too...

For the absolutely unbeatable price of FREE, a rifle case... at OFFICE DEPOT.

While I was in getting some of our tax paperwork printed, since I was the only customer in-store the guys at the counter were cleaning out some old stuff trying to figure out what to do with it. This case was for some sail-panels (you know, those funky upside-down-teardrop banners?) that they've permanently mounted, and they were going to throw it in the Dumpster. While they were figuring out what it was, one of 'em thought "rifle case?" so when the "Dump" decision was made I just laid on the possum-eatin'-sh*t grin and asked "may I dispose of that for you?"

View attachment 343357

Sorry for the crappy-a** phonepic... the left side has one "tube" that looks big enough for the upper and two that I have no idea what they can do. On the right, the top half as it's ung there is a mesh section I'm thinking would work well for magazines, below that a flat area that I'm thinking could be rigged for ammo-boxes and the lower.

BTW, the kludged "easel" holding it is hardware in the bag that they were throwing out too...
My best range bag was once a Stanley extractor case with multiple compartments for attachments in a previous life.

edslhead, I don't know how old a man you are, or how much wear and tear you have on the body, but going plastic was the smartest move I've made in a life of brilliant moves! o_O With a bad back, shoulder and hands plastic pistols have helped me to carry with much less pain!
Of course my beautiful Colts, S&W's and other pistols and revolvers sit in the safe and cry at night, but we go out on play dates!!! :D
I really hope you like your new "invisible airport pistols!" SRG

Last Edited:
This plastic pistol thing is a oxy-moronic dilemma. There's nothing I like about any plastic pistol. I have some really gorgeous all-metal pistols and revolvers, that were built when the gun industry employed artists. Sadly, they seldom see the light of day. But the horrendous plastic pistols are more often than not, strapped to my waist all my waking hours.

WAYNO.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top