JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
On bit of a lark, acquired a few boxes of Underwood, 200-grain, .44 Special wadcutters, with a velocity listed of 1,000. Should prove delightful whilst engaging in 44-caliber meditation. :s0155:

especial.jpg

Bought another sporterized 03a3. Didn't mean to. Went to tick licker to transfer another gun, and it kind of followed me home…

On the positive note, the receiver and barrel were unaltered. Had a no-drill b-square scope mount, so I had to order a new cut-off assembly when I got home. Once I find a stock, it will be back to original.

Had purchased a used pistol, etc from a local pawn shop. W/o getting into it I end up returning it because it wasn't as advertised. To make things simpler I went back over to the display case to see what else they might have.

On the bottom shelf at the back I found a new Canik TP9 Elite Combat pistol in 9mm. $20 bucks less than the original buy. Very nice pistol. Threaded 2 - 18 rd magazines, and has an optic mount. Have never owned a Canik before so I am headed off to the range today to check it out and to zero in the new Venom RD.

9450A75F-61CF-43B1-AC92-CF2A2A76D3B1.jpeg

Had purchased a used pistol, etc from a local pawn shop. W/o getting into it I end up returning it because it wasn't as advertised. To make things simpler I went back over to the display case to see what else they might have.

On the bottom shelf at the back I found a new Canik TP9 Elite Combat pistol in 9mm. $20 bucks less than the original buy. Very nice pistol. Threaded 2 - 18 rd magazines, and has an optic mount. Have never owned a Canik before so I am headed off to the range today to check it out and to zero in the new Venom RD.

View attachment 1277167
Never tried an elite. Have a bunch of TP9SF's, run well & excellent triggers.

ui16.jpg

Don't know when, or if it will arrive. Dollars left already. 👋____💸

Not what I was looking for, but it will give me something mess with until other stuff becomes available. 🤞 Hope it functions better than it looks 🤢🤮

Luckily, it doesn't have a pistol brace...wouldn't want to get in to a discussion about those...😅

View attachment 1278417

Don't know when, or if it will arrive. Dollars left already. 👋____💸

Not what I was looking for, but it will give me something mess with until other stuff becomes available. 🤞 Hope it functions better than it looks 🤢🤮

Luckily, it doesn't have a pistol brace...wouldn't want to get in to a discussion about those...😅
It's still scary looking, be careful!!!

@kmk1012

It is kind of embarrassing to share any of my firearms

Due to problems with my hands and wrists, I am limited to pistol-grip firearms for comfort and control. They want to cut on my thumbs next...I think they are just using me for scalpel training.

@kmk1012

It is kind of embarrassing to share any of my firearms

Due to problems with my hands and wrists, I am limited to pistol-grip firearms for comfort and control. They want to cut on my thumbs next...I think they are just using me for scalpel training.
You just bought an awesome firearm, I was referring only to the looks of it, LOL. I'm sorry to hear about your wrist and other issues, I myself have been under the knife lately. Including spinal surgery, bone marrow transplant, partial removal of jaw (related to cancer that required bone marrow transplant). I wish you the best outcome possible! Please let us know how it groups and functions!

Just received a killflash for a Nightforce 3.5-15, a sunshade for a Nightforce 2.5-`10, and an RMR sealing plate (I'm moving it to a different mount and figured why not put a $7 piece of waterproofing on it).

You just bought an awesome firearm, I was referring only to the looks of it, LOL. I'm sorry to hear about your wrist and other issues, I myself have been under the knife lately. Including spinal surgery, bone marrow transplant, partial removal of jaw (related to cancer that required bone marrow transplant). I wish you the best outcome possible! Please let us know how it groups and functions!
Oh no, that's okay. I was just pre-apologizing for its features. I use to be a lever-action kind of guy. I would have hid these black guns in the closet 😂

I will post info and pics when I get it on some paper and steel.

Let us march on together! Wishing you the best with your health as well.

Just received a killflash for a Nightforce 3.5-15, a sunshade for a Nightforce 2.5-`10, and an RMR sealing plate (I'm moving it to a different mount and figured why not put a $7 piece of waterproofing on it).
Which 2.5-10 do you have? I am waiting for backorders to be filled on the 42mm and trying to find a limited release 2.5-10X24mm...any ideas on sourcing would be appreciated.

Edit to clarify that the 2.5-10X24mm was a limited release from 6-8 years ago.

Last Edited:
Which 2.5-10 do you have? I am waiting for backorders to be filled on the 42mm and trying to find a limited release 2.5-10X24mm...any ideas on sourcing would be appreciated.
I have a 2.5-10x32 NPR2 and a 2.5-10x42 MIL. The latter I found in the classifieds here - I was super happy to find it. I had been looking for a while online. The MIL version seems harder to find than the MOA version. You can find the MOA version in stock. I forget where I saw it last, maybe Eurooptic, maybe Midway, Sportoptics, Mile High... not sure.

I was not aware there was yet another x24 reissue happening. (If you decide you want a x32, I'm probably going to put mine up for sale. Great scope, but I am trying to move to all MIL reticles.)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top