JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I received this today...Wanted a compact optic for this AR15.
If I would have rotated parallax adjustment knob, you would be able to read that it is a 2.5-10x42mm Mil-R Illuminated SF.
I didn't lock it down yet...I am not sure if I like it, and I might go with the Leupold Mark 4 instead.:s0153:
uiNFcompact.jpeg

Last Edited:
Yesterday, I picked up 1000 .45 ACP LSWC bullets for my M1911A1 Govt Model from "misterarman" (aka : John). Sorry, but I purchased all he had.

At any rate.......
He appears to have many things currently for sale and new things are frequently being added. Currently, he has some deals listed in the Classifieds-reloading supplies section. Most of the time it's.....brass, bullets, primers, powder, dies and presses, etc.....

Then.....being that he lives in Vancouver, WA (and I do too) well, it's always a quick meet up/sale and a pleasure to "shoot the breeze" with him.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
Night Force! YAAAASSSSS BAY-BEE !!!!!
I messed around with it today, and I think I will keep it on the rifle in the picture. The model is on the lower tier of their line of optics, but it seems to have decent glass and is a fairly stout lil scope. Will get the rings where I want them, torque it down, and plan a range session soon. The weather is just getting good here.

I messed around with it today, and I think I will keep it on the rifle in the picture. The model is on the lower tier of their line of optics, but it seems to have decent glass and is a fairly stout lil scope. Will get the rings where I want them, torque it down, and plan a range session soon. The weather is just getting good here.
All nightforce optics are pretty good for the money. Nightforce is THE brand all others are judged by, least that was how it used to be. Maybe still is.

150rds of S&B JHP 10mm
150rds of S&B FMJ 10mm
Holosun HE507C-GR
G40 Gen4 MOS 10mm

Ready for some northern road trips...

Plus I was thinking, 10mm is just 1mm up from my preferred 9mm carry, should be easy to control, just like the easy step from .380 to 9mm...

Took the light off my TP9SFX and cut open the bottom of the omnivore open a bit more so the long slide would actually holster without being out of battery...

Yes, I know, 10mm is a big leap up, I'll probably go to the range in the morning to see how it feels since it's my first 10mm, I'm thinking the long slide, mounted light, should help a bit...
I'm guessing it may be like a spicy 45 in a 1911... Will be fun to see...

20221015_210735.jpg

150rds of S&B JHP 10mm
150rds of S&B FMJ 10mm
Holosun HE507C-GR
G40 Gen4 MOS 10mm

Plus I was thinking, 10mm is just 1mm up from my preferred 9mm carry, should be easy to control, just like the easy step from .380 to 9mm...

Took the light off my TP9SFX and cut open the bottom of the omnivore open a bit more so the long slide would actually holster without being out of battery...

Yes, I know, 10mm is a big leap up, I'll probably go to the range in the morning to see how it feels since it's my first 10mm, I'm thinking the long slide, mounted light, should help a bit...

View attachment 1293345
Was this supposed to be satire?

150rds of S&B JHP 10mm
150rds of S&B FMJ 10mm
Holosun HE507C-GR
G40 Gen4 MOS 10mm

View attachment 1293345
My wife recently fired several magazines thru 'our' G20, she was very accurate. She noticed the extra power, but the accuracy sold her. She does not like the fat grip.

150rds of S&B JHP 10mm
150rds of S&B FMJ 10mm
Holosun HE507C-GR
G40 Gen4 MOS 10mm

View attachment 1293345
If you have ever fired anything +P ish in a commander frame you'll be fine.

150rds of S&B JHP 10mm
150rds of S&B FMJ 10mm
Holosun HE507C-GR
G40 Gen4 MOS 10mm

View attachment 1293345
G27 has more felt recoil… weight of the slide will tame recoil

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews