JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ordered a new range gong, because at least one of them on the home range is pretty much trashed in need of replacement. With the weather starting to not suck as much, I hope to do more shooting time. :)

I've never been a 1911 guy because I standardized on 9mm a while back. Recently I've been in the market for a 9mm 1911 in stainless without all the tactical stuff. Well wouldn't ya know that Springfield came out with the 1911 Garrison in 9mm with a stainless option. Digging the traditional looks and modern materials. There may be one winging it's way to an FFL near me as we speak.

PX9419S-03.jpg

PX9419S-02.jpg

Guarantee it will be better than the only other 1911ish pistol I briefly owned before. A terrible Llama knock off with plastic parts that always broke. Pretty excited for it to hurry up and get here!

Never one to leave anything stock, even though I haven't received my new 1911, I ordered 5 Wilson Combat flush fit mags and slim checkered Alumagrips.

Mags:
P920-9FS9_1.jpg

Alumagrips:
Fil%2F7cef03%2F862498352%2Fil_794xN.862498352_ifmj.jpg

I'm avoiding thinking about a holster just yet. We'll see how this all comes together first.

I did get a shipping update earlier. The 1911 should be here Monday.

Very nice truck!!! My first brand new truck was one of these. Hope your luck is better than mine. Took a blue oval to fix it.
Interesting all of our work trucks are fords and we are cycling them out as they have been the highest cost of ownership yet. This one is the diesel with the 10 speed in it I believe

Interesting all of our work trucks are fords and we are cycling them out as they have been the highest cost of ownership yet. This one is the diesel with the 10 speed in it I believe
Odds are that I found the one in a million lemon but, that's my type of luck. I still think they look better than the fords do, I just couldn't get chev to fix their faulty trans. It was not the ten speed, was the last year of the six speed.

Glock19 Gen5 MOS.... Apparently not too easy to find one new and not 1,000,000 dollars above what it should be around here, but I found the little darling! Now just have to wait for the call and bring it home. Felt it was time for a "new" EDC. As we all know and say at this point, WAITING SUCKS!!!

Got a few of these in the mail. While my most recent purchase may have a 9 round capacity, this is for an older purchase of mine also from Springfield. It's the new 35 round (9mm) magazine for XDm/XDm Elite pistols. I have a variety of pistols to choose from, including offerings from Glock, Kahr, and any number of revolvers, but my older XDm bi-tone seems to have a knack for making small groups and winning challenges against better shooters than I am.

XDME5935-1-1200x1200.jpg

And a pic of the firearm it's for, although not my specific one. The mags are because sometimes you want to shoot more than 19+1 when you're feeling extravagant.
dsgunshop.com%2Fcatalog%2Fimages%2FhiRes%2F56443_2.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads