JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Love the XC but couldn't carry it around that's why I picked up the P. Awesome purchase sir.

View attachment 1177163
I'll still carry this monstrosity I'm sure we will see. It actually looks ok in this picture 🤣🤣

B338F71F-9A77-4714-BFF0-4DB45088CD83.jpeg

I like weird sh!t because, well, I don't need a reason. Yep, I got the Tactical Cowboy for some laughs, hopefully starting here. What does everyone prefer? The A2 or the 30cal can? The can is very nose heavy and I'll grab my 22lr can tomorrow as it is more fitting.
DB36929D-7A00-45B8-9DE4-094E1CFEADDF.jpeg
373995BB-0603-4ED1-BFFB-C84DCC0B8759.jpeg

yep.
I've only put about 50 through but so far so good. I also have the American compact in .45 and this is nicer. The mag release is smoother and it is easy to get on target. Minimal recoil as the slide is heavier and this is a 9mm. I got it from a company in Missouri and it was under $530 otd, including tax, shipping and FFL.
With the 3 back straps you can get a good fit. It comes with the med, I switched to the large but it made more of an effort to get to the mag release so I went back to the med. The grip has enough roughness that you can really get a good grip on it.

Heckuva weekend. Yesterday I picked up two 4" NAA 1860 Earls with consecutive serial numbers and both .22 LR and magnum cylinders. Also had some engraving done at the same time. Tomorrow I pick up an unfired Ruger Bearcat for the missus. Not many of my weekends are so much fun.

DSC00274.JPG DSC00250.png DSC00253.png

Found new Dillon carbide 223 dies from a Calgunner for $185 including 250 Speer 69 gr .224 diameter bullets as part of the deal. Super happy about the dies. Have no experience or reference with the bullets.

For my final pistol upper:

ARP 10.5" 6.8 SPC Barrel
KVP Linear Comp
Matrix 11" Handguard
Gibbz Side Charging Upper
Athlon Midas TSR3 Red Dot

I just ordered from Bud's a second Taurus C2C in.40 S&W, this one all black. My old one is Bi-tone. Paid $205 for the old and $260 for the new. Now I can carry one in the pocket and one IWB.

Sig MPX Copperhead (PMPX-4B-CH). The one with the Timney trigger.

I've spent about 10k in the last month on guns and gun accessories: B&T GHM9, Sig Tread 11.5 (Pistol) 5.56, Colt King Cobra... Obsidian 9 can, Modlite +cap+switch, Holosun, Sig Romeo 5. Mags, Mags, and more Mags.

Let me know if anyone house a couch to sleep on...

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top