JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Bought a Luger of sorts tonight:

die deutsche dame.jpg

Kicking it old school, with a futuristic twist. (And die Frau approved so wunderbar. Time together on range again would be most blessed. :s0155:)

Got a few of these in the mail. While my most recent purchase may have a 9 round capacity, this is for an older purchase of mine also from Springfield. It's the new 35 round (9mm) magazine for XDm/XDm Elite pistols. I have a variety of pistols to choose from, including offerings from Glock, Kahr, and any number of revolvers, but my older XDm bi-tone seems to have a knack for making small groups and winning challenges against better shooters than I am.

View attachment 1189434

And a pic of the firearm it's for, although not my specific one. The mags are because sometimes you want to shoot more than 19+1 when you're feeling extravagant.
View attachment 1189435
I have one 35 rounder too, mine currently in my ten year old XDM9 5.25, like they were made for each other! I have at least four 22 rounders too.

Glock19 Gen5 MOS.... Apparently not too easy to find one new and not 1,000,000 dollars above what it should be around here, but I found the little darling! Now just have to wait for the call and bring it home. Felt it was time for a "new" EDC. As we all know and say at this point, WAITING SUCKS!!!
Finaly picked it up today before work. NIB Just put Trijicon Night sights on it.

20220505_114746.jpg 20220505_114833.jpg

As I was posting this thread pertaining to random junk bought on the internet, I realized we don't have one for firearm-related purchases. Same simple concept, lets see what you bought today (links preferred, for impulsive buyers like me) :)
Another set of 10, 12, and 15 rnd magazines for my P365, magazine loader (probably wont help) and gun oil.

Another set of 10, 12, and 15 rnd magazines for my P365, magazine loader (probably wont help) and gun oil.
If your new magazine loader is a UpLula, it will work. There are Chinese counterfeit versions on the internet and 'Gun Shows', but most gun store have the genuine article.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top