JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
RE : Post #7,440

No. I went to Carson, WA for their gun show. Mind you that.......normally, I can usually find something. $2 (or was it $3) entry so......Oh Well.

That being said.......yes, I was tempted to buy some brand new 8mm Mauser brass.

Aloha, Mark

I avoided spending money on a new rifle today. I was looking at a 20" 223 Wyld. Then I thought I just needed a new trigger on my Colt. Then I put my Wilson lower (good trigger) on my Colt 6920 upper (decent barrel right). Put my 1x8 on there. I need to practice mid distance and trigger control and 308 is a bit much on a yucky grey day. Been into the 3 prong flash hider. Tried brake and Qcomp on there. I like the classic 3 prong flash hider. Been putting those on my ARs these days. Brakes are too loud for me. No money spent and had fun playing with parts :)

colt-wilson1.jpg colt-wilson2.jpg colt-wilson3.jpg

Got the last couple parts in to finish one of my mark 4's.
Stripping custom thumbrest, safety, tandemkross trigger, hammer, sear, blast block, grips, charge loop, extended bolt stop, extended mag release, extended mag bases, maddmax low profile mount for leupold delta point pro.

20220408_202814.jpg 20220408_202629.jpg 20220408_202617.jpg

Picked up another quantity of 15-round magazines for the M1/2 family of carbines. (Limited magazines to what can be held in a plastic storage thingy, but I noted there was more space in that bin, so ...)

pequeña carabina.jpg

Picked this impulse buy up when I went into the LGS for a different firearm approval, was able to walk out with it same day.

Also e-filed for an rugged obsidian 9. Too bad I was only able to bring home the barrel lug adapter.

333FA92F-8B3F-47F8-8F72-AE6FF156E3AC.jpeg

I didn't buy anything today, but some stuff I bought last week from Midway USA arrived today via UPS. I didn't really need any more ammo, but as the saying goes "buy it cheap and stack it deep". While this wasn't excessively inexpensive, in today's market, it was very reasonable. By using the special "birthday pricing" program that Midway has, I only paid $15.41 per box of S&B 9mm and $7.46 per box for the 12 gauge ammo. I also picked up a Scott archery release. Shipping for the entire 16.3 pounds was a reasonable $5.30. I highly recommend their birthday pricing program. It seems like I buy something using it just about every year.

IMG_7814.JPG

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top