JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So much new... so little time (or money!)

A new wristwatch - another passion (you think guns & ammo are expensive...?!). Added a bunch to my antique (and modern) ammo cartridge collection, and then these... you either love 'em or hate 'em.

View attachment 785767

I had to go online and do a bunch of research. Why 2... I know, right? I really think these are going to get banned with the new admin (shhh... let's keep this between you and me). A double barrel that fires 2, .22 mags, simultaneously! Called a Model S333, The Ultimate in Self Defense(?). Representing; 3 shots within 3 yards in 3 seconds. 8 shots with 4 pulls of the trigger! I think its pretty cool and can't wait to shoot this little baby! DA only and requires 2 fingers to fire. I have read the trigger pull is extremely heavy (as expected, duh!). I find it not too bad and very controllable with practice. I feel the quality is really up there for the price point. Includes (along with other swagger) a really good manual that should be read by all new owners! This IS a different breed of pistol! Also, I've read the muzzle blast has to be seen to get the full effect!

Okay... I'm off my soap box... fer now!

Just a heads up on these.

Cabelas had 4 of these on the shelf when I went in Friday AM
I thought about grabbing all of them, but I decided I'd be a nice(ish) guy and leave a couple.. other two didn't last 5 minutes...

F73F3178-A1FF-4D44-90F5-DCC7BBFA5312.jpeg

I purchased two Blue Alpha Gear low profile edc belts, can't wait for them to arrived after years of buying cr@ppy belts that wear out in a couple years.

I don't like guns. They are like a noisy bad girlfriend who is always shooting off her mouth and expects to be massaged with oil on a regular basis. We are joined at the hip like hammers and screwdrivers on a toolbelt. They are just tools to me.

I do not use them as an explosive paper punch or a shopping bag for wild meat. They are a self-defense tool. .

Seriously, my only interest is self-defense with a concealed weapon. I am on the look-out for camo for my firearm. I keep one within reach even when I take a dump.

What am I afraid of? Nothing. I like to keep it that way. I used have a career where I supervised robbers, rapists, and murderers. When I could no longer restrain rather than use lethal force, I retired. It was not until then I decided to have a force multiplier in my pocket.

A .357 is a less lethal weapon to me, but age and disability created the need for an alternative to lethal force since I could no longer restrain a 280 pound weightlifter. Now, I just consider myself to be a "Laptop researcher:Born to Be Mild" with a bizarre sense of humor and a toolbelt. But never mess with a "Boomer" who got his draft notice in 1969. It may not meet your needs over time and it MIGHT NOT be made right in your lifetime. Even the women born from 1946 to 1964 should not be considered vulnerable victims. The ones I live with are not. But, I am not a threatening kind of guy.

The mentality of those who think this icon, , is appropriate make me want to create a lethal version of that. I thought long and hard about open carry as a political issue so they become accustomed to their presence. I went about the complex where I lived open carrying an unloaded .45 Hi Point until the local drug dealer noticed it. I let him know I kept the loaded one concealed and put the Hi Point away. I made my point. Most, however, did not know my girlfriends both have permits.

BOTTOM LINE: I am on the lookout for creative ideas about disguising my concealed carry in innovative ways; including, but not limited to, clothing for concealment and making my sidearm not look like a sidearm. So, what do you think of a semi-auto disguised as a turkey shotgun for home defense?

Decided I want a storage/holder for any piece I have with me at the time while I am working at my desktop area, can also use it to organize in a safe.

This just sits by the edge of right side next to my 2nd monitor and personally I like it better than just laying a gun flat on the desk with a mag or two.
AmazonSmile : VAULTEK Modular Pistol Racks Universal Protective Handgun Storage Holster (MX Series Single Pistol) : Sports & Outdoors PXL_20201210_052410665.jpg

So far it fits whats shown, Glock, M&P, XD even if they have a TLR or O light on it. Haven't found something that it won't hold yet.

Now if it would just quit raining!

I took a quick census and it appears I have over a dozen rifles and about the same number of pistols I've never shot. I have a handful of each that I shoot a lot, another handful I shoot situationally, and then ...

Yet I keep buying, slowly, regularly.

I can quit ANY time.

Dammit.

I took a quick census and it appears I have over a dozen rifles and about the same number of pistols I've never shot. I have a handful of each that I shoot a lot, another handful I shoot situationally, and then ...

I can quit ANY time.

Dammit.
I may not have that many, but I do have enough to arm my neighbors in the next revolution or foreign invasion. Massad Ayoob says:

I'd suggest gift certificates from your local (ideally, the gift recipient's local) gun shop. Industry sources tell me that availability and pricing won't be coming back to anywhere near normal until well into 2021.

Make sure the gift certificate is good for at least a year.

You're also doing a good deed for your local gun shop. You'd think with all the demand, they'd be rolling in profits, but that's not the case. Demand notwithstanding, they can't sell what they can't get into inventory.

I can quit ANY time.

Dammit.

Rather than more guns you never shoot, you should get into night vision, then you can play with your guns in the dark too.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top