JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Bought a couple of vertical foregrips from ATI Outdoors, and two from ERGO, the Warden wants to accessorize.

Edit I just got her a new Olight Warrior X flashlight with mount for her rifle.

Last Edited:
Just got back from Skagit arms.
Picked up my 10/22 take down lite and I picked up four 25 round mags. MVIMG_20190109_150146.jpg MVIMG_20190109_150046.jpg MVIMG_20190109_150119.jpg MVIMG_20190109_150258.jpg MVIMG_20190109_150423.jpg

I could have gotten a basic 10/22 for about 250 bucks but I wanted the take down and the lite .
Thread barrel and .
I kinda like the more tac look

LaRue Tactical MBT-2S Trigger - LaRue Tactical

this used to be the sale price ....or "wait till next run " price. 87 bucks well spent.

Canceled the Larue MBT trigger I ordered for my build. Apparently they are back ordered 3-5 weeks. No mention of this on their site. No mention when you check out. No mention when you get an email confirmation. Ordered last Friday and realized this morning that I hadn't got a shipped email/tracking number yet. Went and checked on my order online and says "Back Ordered". When I emailed them, they replied with the 3-5 week back order info and told me because the triggers/sale was so popular they were charging for them at the time of order (which they did to me) not at the time of shipment. I am not here to loan them money free of charge and the fact that they could not inform me in any way, shape or form is just ridiculous in this day and age.

Honestly, I would have really liked to try the trigger and I'm not in that big of a hurry but that is not how I want to be treated as a customer and will not support their business. Maybe I'm over reacting though. :s0092:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top