JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Did you remember the bolt carrier group? none of those uppers on that davidson defense site includes the bolt carrier group. Most don't include the charging handle either. So if you forgot those two...add another $80 for BCG, and $7 for a charging handle.
Good catch, the above DOES include BCG and CH all for less than $200 shipped.

Yesterday bought some gas tube roll pins cause apparently my cheap gas blocks didn't come with them nor did my gas tube.
Also my BCG, gas tube, and upper vice block for the 308 arrived. Also stopped to pick up 40rds of 308 ammo to test it out. Got it all assembled and took it to the range. it goes bang :D EOTech on it is just my go-to optic for testing new builds. Eventually I'll get a scope for it. Kinda leaning towards the PA 4-14x44 ACSS FFP scope.

o8Vfend.jpg
tQXnvAp.jpg
I8vQK9W.jpg

As I was posting this thread pertaining to random junk bought on the internet, I realized we don't have one for firearm-related purchases. Same simple concept, lets see what you bought today (links preferred, for impulsive buyers like me) :)

Nothing because I got young kids, and am drowning in student loan and other debt. Glad others are enjoying what they can buy with their disposable income though.

Me pair of .30 cals: Fatso and Stinky.

Progress of the .308 on the left (minus gas block, gas tube, and bolt carrier group. tube and BCG are in the mail, gas block is sitting on my desk.)
And the 7.62x39 on the right with its new muzzle brake on the end! Also the .308 is sporting it's new muzzle brake as well...it's just not tightened down yet cause the vice block is in the mail with the rest of the missing parts for it. Both brakes came in yesterday.

I had Stinky at the range yesterday as well to test out the new brake.

View attachment 532454
Just need to add a "Stretch" to complete the ghostly trio

Just need to add a "Stretch" to complete the ghostly trio
Stretch is a complete lower for a planned 6.5 grendel, but no upper yet lol. I have casper too ;) Casper also needs an upper as well and was my first 80% which was done on a messed up mill jig (thanks to a buddy that ran the mill into the side of the jig) rather than my router jig. Runnin out of names though...cause I wanna do a 9mm glock and a 9mm AR as well. Maybe call one Slimer, and maybe Clyde or Beetlejuice LOL

Stretch is a complete lower for a planned 6.5 grendel, but no upper yet lol. I have casper too ;) Casper also needs an upper as well and was my first 80% which was done on a messed up mill jig (thanks to a buddy that ran the mill into the side of the jig) rather than my router jig. Runnin out of names though...cause I wanna do a 9mm glock and a 9mm AR as well. Maybe call one Slimer, and maybe Clyde or Beetlejuice LOL

Inky, Blinky, Pinky and...well you've already got Clyde covered. Boo from Mario, even King Boo if you roll yourself a .458..gotta be something big enough to deserve the title. I can't name stuff, I trade too much.

New stuff, I sold off my gen 4 G19 to pick up a gen 5. Then the big expenditure...a new decapping pin to replace one that lost a fight with a berdan primed case, oops.

Inky, Blinky, Pinky and...well you've already got Clyde covered. Boo from Mario, even King Boo if you roll yourself a .458..gotta be something big enough to deserve the title. I can't name stuff, I trade too much.
Well I can't legally trade or sell most of my lowers anyway since I 'manufactured' them...So I'm happily stuck with them. :cool:

I suppose I could sell/trade my rainier arms or aero precision lowers...but I don't wanna. maybe I'd sell or trade up my CZ O/U shotgun, but that's like the only one I'd ever part with.

Hey, there's a safeguard for me. Just the justification I needed to order up a polymer80 for myself. I've even got an extra barrel, some various controls, and an Apex trigger set sitting in the parts drawer

Monday I'm at Sportsmens Warehouse to buy a Ruger 22/45 Lite
Alas, they sold the last one. On my way out I see a dog toy and grab it when a kindly lady says she has $10 off coupons if I'm going to spend $50. These were the ones from the Fred Meyer receipts and they were expiring that day. I take one and say "Well, I'm going to now!"
I go back and snag the last MagPul Gen 3 AR mag, the last Ruger 22/45 mag and the last Mag Pul Glock 19 mag.
Don't know if she was shilling for Sportsmen's but they should have paid her if she wasn't. Definitely upsold me.

Monday I'm at Sportsmens Warehouse to buy a Ruger 22/45 Lite
Alas, they sold the last one.

If your local Sportsman's Warehouse store is sold out you can order online, get the sale price, and it will be delivered to your local Sportsman's Warehouse store for FREE:

All firearms will be shipped priority to the store you selected at no additional cost. The store will notify you when your order arrives. Orders will usually be available within 2-6 business days.

Ruger Mark IV 22/45 Lite Pistol

I did that when they had the S&W Victory 22 pistol on sale and my local store was sold out. I picked it up a few days later.

If your local Sportsman's Warehouse store is sold out you can order online, get the sale price, and it will be delivered to your local Sportsman's Warehouse store for FREE:
But I don't wanna wait! I want it YESTERDAY!!!

Nice to know they'll honor a sale price though. Too many say "Limited to stock on hand."

Ordered a Ruger American Rimfire (model 8351) in stainless:
8351.jpg

And a set of Tech Sights and one of those rubber Ultimate Gun Slings. Should be a nice little all weather suppressor host and make a good platform for teaching the kids to shoot. Goes well with all my 10/22 mags too. Won't be able to get it to the gun smith for drilling and tapping for the front sight until the end of the month, most likely.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top