JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Rock Island Armory 22 TCM 9R conversion barrel for my Glock 19 , and 500 rounds of 22 TCM 9R ammo.

aTUpieF.jpg

Last Edited:
I've been slacking a little on reporting my purchases. Picked up an Aero lower or two from Sporting Systems last week. Also have most of the parts for a SBR build on the way. (Aero M4E1 enhanced upper, 12" Keymod handguard, Nitride BCG, lower parts kit minus grip and fire control, Magpul MOE+ grip, Seekins adjustable gas block and ambi safety, PWS buffer tube,H3 buffer and spring)

EDIT: Canceled the Larue MBT trigger. Apparently they are back ordered 3-5 weeks. No mention of this on their site. No mention when you check out. No mention when you get an email confirmation. Ordered last Friday and realized this morning that I hadn't got a shipped email/track number yet. Went and checked on my order online and says "Back Ordered". When I emailed them, they replied with the 3-5 week back order info and told me because the triggers/sale was so popular they were charging for them at the time of order (which they did to me) not at the time of shipment. I am not here to loan them money free of charge and the fact that they could not inform me in any way, shape or form is just ridiculous in this day and age. Honestly, I would have really liked to try the trigger and I'm not in that big of a hurry but that is not how I want to be treated as a customer and will not support their business.

I think all I am missing is a barrel, stock and another TBAC muzzle device. I'll wait on the barrel until my e-File form 1 comes back.

EDIT #2: Magpul STR stock showed up today and I ordered a Rock River National Match 2-stage trigger and KNS Anti-rotation pins.

Last Edited:
knew going to costco was a bad idea...
yL5EZH9.jpg

darn thing followed me home...
SjbRj4v.jpg

And then it ate my guns!
tXj7QVc.jpg

and then it went boating without a life jacket and the boat capsized in the strong winds...it was never seen again.
SOK8NBo.png

Late in posting this but bought a P250 (9mm) and a conversion kit (45cal) for it. Took it to Jeremy at LSG to have them Cerekoted. Got them back last week. Glock Gray frames and dark blue slides).
20190107_134457.jpg
Tested last week.
20190103_105611.jpg

What did you pay for delivery, or did you haul it out yourself?
had them help me load it into my truck bed and hauled it home. buddy and I got it in to where it sits with a hand truck. It's not that bad...245lbs

Also there's no tax on safes. so the price you see is your out the door price.

really want a scalarworks scope mount
Seems a bit over-engineered and very expensive for a mount. I do like the idea of the leveling assist screw through.

I prefer my free mounts I get from using a promotional link LOL cause free. Nothin fancy for sure but it get's the job done.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top