JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Today I am sad to say nothing but this week is a different story.

Monday I received a plate carrier with hydration pac and got 1000 rounds of .223.

Tuesday I got two chest rigs and pouches from Evike.com my boys and I are taking a carbine class in September and needed something to hold Mags, ammo and medical as well as a couple Magpul slings.

Tomorrow I have some KNS Non rotating pin kits and Battle Arms Development Combat Ambi safeties coming and 2 AR Receivers should also be showing up at my friendly dealer that I ordered last week.

This is a good week but I am pretty much broke for a while now.

image.jpeg In the past seven days:
1. Three 40mm ammo cans, nice, sealable ones from this site.
2. Two hundred rnds of CCI .22lr.
3. A Becker BK-2 knife.
4. Two cases of tree ripened peaches, for canning. :p

Last Edited:
Well as this is a new thread, we're all starting off with recent acquisitions :)

Remington 700 bolt tool from Cabela's
500 rnds of 9mm from Freedommunitions
450 rnds of .45 from Freedommunitions
500 rnds of .223 from Cabela's
.22 - .45 patch puller from Amazon
Seal1 liquid from Amazon
New light for my gun desk from Amazon
Raw linseed oil kit from GarandGear
"Gunny paste" wax from GarandGear
Wax pencil from GarandGear
Garand chamber 'cup' from Amazon
Garand chamber brush from Amazon
Nylon brush set from Amazon

Trying to decide between a Glock 30, maybe 30S - and reloading supplies: primers, powder, bullets...

Reloading supplies are easier to get past the wife without question, just gets put on the shelf like they've always been there...

I bought a 40 round sand mag to dye yellow and put a Dole sticker on like I saw here:

Also AR parts for my next build, minus the barrel and A2 upper, which I still need guys...

View attachment 305596

That one inspired me too. I see a lot of sand colored accessories in my immediate future.

With all the available colors it's going to get weird.

Nwfa craft fair can't be too far around the corner.

My new Vedder IWB arrived for my Kahr CW45. It's my first Vedder. So far I like it. A bit on the pricey side but it fits like a glove. I ordered it with two belt clips, one for higher position and one for deep concealment. I like that they offer different color options. This one is chocolate brown.
Normally I use a Versacarry (bottom photo).
Cheers all.

IMG_20160803_221832.jpg IMG_20160803_221759.jpg IMG_20160803_221938.jpg

Last Edited:
Ruger rifle length mat, diamond plate design from Ruger.

Grabbed this on sale to give me a full rifle length mat for cleaning with.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top