JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In post 22 I said I was getting 2 receivers and I did and that I was broke and I was. Then a buddy of mine shows up Thursday and wanted to buy and old pallet lift I had and that I did not know I wanted to sell so I ended up with some cash.

So new items ordered Thursday night:

2 BCM® Enhanced Lower Parts Kit

1 Bolt Carrier Group (MPI)

1 Buffer tube kit with H2 buffer

3 Mission First Tactical Minimalist stocks

15 Gen 2 PMags black

This should finish one project I started a while back and get the 2 new receivers well on their way.

Which loader are you using? I have an old one for the beretta, but it's not so good, the Maglula one is amazing though.
Not sure what the brand is. I'll check out the Maglula. However, I never did like magazines designed so well that you need extra equipment to make them easier to load. Lol.

This week for my truck/get home gun - some black parts will be up for sale soon:
MagPul MOE handguard FDE
MagPul MIAD grip FDE
Mission First Minimalist stock FDE
MagPul MS4 QD sling Olive Drab

I mix greens and browns on my builds to make a poor man's camo...

Not sure what the brand is. I'll check out the Maglula. However, I never did like magazines designed so well that you need extra equipment to make them easier to load. Lol.
The Maglula, they're slick. I almost bought one the other day. Dang things, they're expensive!!

Does being 'in the market' count?;)

My hubby and I are going to be taking a defensive pistol class in another few weeks, and I will not be using my EDC, as these old wrists could not handle up to 600 rounds with a .45...:eek:

So, I will be using my hubby's Glock 19...you'd think it would be simple to find a small, left handed, competition kydex holster, but I guess not. I have the same holster for my Taurus PT709s, and my XDs .45, but can't seem to find one for one of the most popular guns out there???? :rolleyes:

Wut the heck. o_O
IMG_20160806_111322536_HDR.jpg IMG_20160806_111331724_HDR.jpg

Does being 'in the market' count?;)

My hubby and I are going to be taking a defensive pistol class in another few weeks, and I will not be using my EDC, as these old wrists could not handle up to 600 rounds with a .45...:eek:

So, I will be using my hubby's Glock 19...you'd think it would be simple to find a small, left handed, competition kydex holster, but I guess not. I have the same holster for my Taurus PT709s, and my XDs .45, but can't seem to find one for one of the most popular guns out there???? :rolleyes:

Wut the heck. o_O
View attachment 306018 View attachment 306019
I just ordered an IWB from Vedder for my Kahr and it's pretty awesome. I'm going to try this for OWB next. They seem to cover all the Glock models. I'm pretty much a Versacarry guy but so far I really like the Vedder stuff.
LightDraw OWB

I know what you mean! I believe i lumped it in with a bunch of stuff after a bonus one year, after using it, i'd buy it outright if i didn't have one.

Holy Cow!! I went to Bi-Mart on Lancaster Rd. And you would have thought that someone had just said that 9mm was being discontinued or something. The guy in front of me at the counter bought 10 boxes, his buddy who was buying a handgun bought a number of boxes and I was lucky enough to get the last 5 boxes on the shelf.... :cool:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top