JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Paint up a 40 rounder like a diamondback rattler and glue some eyes on it!
Ya know, for one of my builds someday I want a muzzle device made to look like a rattler's head... when the safety's on the mouth is closed, but in Fire position the mouth opens and the fangs pop out. Bonus-points if the fangs can be rigged as contacts for a built-in Taser... :D Of course, the beast will need my namesake's dorsal markings run down the rail and stock... maybe even have a rattle attached to the stock with an audible Off Safe warning too.

My purchase: Two Hillman 4253-B takedown pins from Fred Meyer's hardware department to go with the NWFA Group Buy lower whenever Joe announces prices and I can go pick it up. :)
Item # 4253-B, 1/4 x 1-3/4"- Cotterless Hitch Pin On The Hillman Group
Too bad the cashier forgot to put 'em in the bag, so I gotta go back and pick 'em up... :(

Cheaper than the purpose-designed AR pins with pull-rings of same size that go for $15/pop... maybe I should start buying 4253-Bs in bulk and reselling 'em at a markup as UberMallNinja Tactical Takedown Pins. :)

In fact, that's another build I'm considering... how close can I get to building a complete gun out of "Not Gun Parts"?

Well Bi-Mart has a box Blazer Brass 9mm for $9.97 so I may just wander into Bi-Mart and see if they have any left.

Thanks! They shoot allrite for me. I need to do a BiMart shop anyways.

Northwest Armory had Sellier & Bellot 9mm $10/box Saturday. Decent rounds & it's nice because they're boxed up really small. A case is like 2/3 the size of a Blazer case. Dunno if they still have any, there sight now lists Blazer @ $10/box...so they're likely all gone.

I dump the Blazers into a ziplock bag in an ammo can with a moisture absorber. Saves a chunk of space. If I stock up on a bunch more I may vacuum pack them, dunno. Need to get a 3rd safe or lockbox...anyone use a rifle cabinet on its back as an ammo storage magazine? Bimart has a fire resistant 10 rifle cabinet for $90.

--and in the spirit of this thread: bought some new gen2 pmags from another user today. Cheaper than shipped, helped another member, helped me stock up. Win all around! :)

Oh, Remington have a small ammo rebate on right now, $2.50 off a box of CoreLokt, max two boxes, heading to Bimart this weekend i think.

New Glock 30s! My second Glock, this one for CC. Never been a Glock guy but it appears they are growing on me.:D

View attachment 305477
Same here. I recently acquired a Glock 26. It's OK (I'm not a nine guy) but the mags are a pain to load. The auto plunger supposed fast loader device thingy just seemed to piss me off more. But is suppose like a stray dog, once you take it in...

Well Bi-Mart has a box Blazer Brass 9mm for $9.97 so I may just wander into Bi-Mart and see if they have any left.
I bought 4 boxes today, even though I have maybe 1000 rounds already. Couldn't pass up the price.

Also bought 2 more 30 round Magpul AR mags.

Same here. I recently acquired a Glock 26. It's OK (I'm not a nine guy) but the mags are a pain to load. The auto plunger supposed fast loader device thingy just seemed to piss me off more. But is suppose like a stray dog, once you take it in...
Which loader are you using? I have an old one for the beretta, but it's not so good, the Maglula one is amazing though.

Pearce grip extensions, and two magazine extension pieces. One for the FDE and one for the black. So the extended magazines don't look funny...

IMG_9547.JPG

I picked up a Brightview Safe Light Kit, and a Eva-Dry (E-333) Dehumidifier for the safe.
As well as, some scope covers for my Leupy, 3 Magpul slings, and QD mounts. Oh, and an IWB holster for my P938.

The safe light kit was an expensive route to go, but necessary for now until I run a power source.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top