JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just got in four FDE 20 round magazines and one 20 round PMAG for my AR build. Also with the shipment I got in a single shot magazine follower that I was going to put into the PMAG, but it doesn't fit.

Also got a Magpul MLOK QD sling mount and a couple of QD sling holders and 40 rounds of Hornaday 75 grain BTHP match rounds.

Now I am just waiting for my upper to come in from Aero Precision, should be here within a week.

As I was posting this thread pertaining to random junk bought on the internet, I realized we don't have one for firearm-related purchases. Same simple concept, lets see what you bought today (links preferred, for impulsive buyers like me) :)
Yesterday, a gun belt, concealed carry harness, eye protection, range bag. (That's this week anyway...)

Bought a new Blackhawk carbon fiber OWB holster for my Sig P320
Bought 2 ambidextrous bolt releases (Sig 400 + something else TBD)
Dummy rounds - 12 9mm + 12 .45cal
and a roll of Leukotape to protect my tender hide from blisters!

Ordered a Versacarry mag holder. Zero bulk. This one is for single stack 45acp. Fits my Kahr and 1911 mags. Works as advertised. (Yes, I'm basically a whore for Vesacarry.)
I got mine this morning and like them so far. Took a little experimenting but I'm using the shortest/least retention screw (45 acp Tripp Cobra Mags) and between the belt and pants. Very little bulk and NO printing! Thanks for posting @cigars .

On the Versacarry magazine holders: I tried the single stack 7 round 45 XDS magazine and had to download a round for it to work after a tussle. A fully loaded 8 round 1911 magazine worked pretty easy, I'll use it with the 1911.

The single stack 40 worked with a fully loaded 7 round extended XDS magazine, but it was a fight. I'll use it for my XDS 40, as a holder it works great. Hard to get the mag on, but I can live with that.

The double stack 40 holder was intended for my XD40's but with both the 9 an 12 round magazines I had to download the 2 rounds for it to work. It works beautifully with my fully loaded 13 round HK USP40 magazine though and that's what I'll use it for.

Springfield really puts a lot of spring in their magazines.

On the Versacarry magazine holders: I tried the single stack 7 round 45 XDS magazine and had to download a round for it to work after a tussle. A fully loaded 8 round 1911 magazine worked pretty easy, I'll use it with the 1911.

The single stack 40 worked with a fully loaded 7 round extended XDS magazine, but it was a fight. I'll use it for my XDS 40, as a holder it works great. Hard to get the mag on, but I can live with that.

The double stack 40 holder was intended for my XD40's but with both the 9 an 12 round magazines I had to download the 2 rounds for it to work. It works beautifully with my fully loaded 13 round HK USP40 magazine though and that's what I'll use it for.

Springfield really puts a lot of spring in their magazines.

I was waiting for your review on this double stack version, I have an XDM40.
Thanks, now I'm going to order two.;)

I was waiting for your review on this double stack version, I have an XDM40.
Thanks, now I'm going to order two.;)
The XDM is a higher capacity magazine so it may be easier to use 16 round for most, 11 round for a compact, but you would likely carry the 16 round one as a spare in any case. even if you had to Download two rounds, you would have a 14 round magazine as spare. pretty darn good. I do have a XDM9 5.25", would like one in 40.

The XDM is a higher capacity magazine so it may be easier to use 16 round for most, 11 round for a compact, but you would likely carry the 16 round one as a spare in any case. even if you had to Download two rounds, you would have a 14 round magazine as spare. pretty darn good. I do have a XDM9 5.25", would like one in 40.

Yep I would be carrying the 16's as backup and yes the springs in them are definitely hefty hefty hefty...:D

Zenitco B33 and B10M... Going with what I should have done in the first place.
Here you go BOBO NEW AK 7.62/51.
308 1201087.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews