JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
D1DF5D54-A509-4E9D-9C23-1EBDB17A67F0.jpeg

Just picked up a Bravo Concealement OWB holster and dual mag carrier from a member here

Nope that does not say STYER AUG on it. Bobo has a AUG, he can't use a lowly AR magazine loader! Those AUG magazines are Magic, they turn regular AR magazines into bullet spitting AUG magazines. Your device is under labeled!;)
Actually... I can use AR stripper clips to load my AUG mags. o_O So... That kinda defeats the purpose of the mag loaders on my end.

To be honest, outside of what I need (whether its to overcome my astigmatism, or such), I tend to not buy much. Hell, today I only spent $2 on lunch, and that was just two cans of ravioli. Currently I'm just trying to find a set up for the AK that works for me, as well as the people I bring to the range to shoot it. Which sadly means giving up the POSP... Oh well.

I admit I broke my rule with the ACOG, but when you see a $1,200 optic go for $700, with an ADM QD mount (as well as original mount) with the original box and scope pen... And a blank warranty card? :eek: Shoot me if I ever say that was not worth breaking the rule for.

The scope I ordered came in. A LOT of eye relief, and the 1x is great. I also like this scope better than the Leupold 1.5-4x20 VX-Freedom.

IMG_3816.JPG IMG_3825.JPG

At 1x, its almost as fast as a red dot. It is FFP as well, which works since I tend to shoot at 3x or 4x.

Last Edited:
Ruger American Ranch 5.56 that takes AR magazines.

Ruger PC-9

B4B834DF-66BF-4496-80D7-197844C61E94.jpeg

I think at this point ½ of my collection must be Ruger....

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads