JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
w3iZArR8SG2RiKxgJ8E+uA.jpg

Magpul X-22 stock for my 10/22 which is getting a bit of a make over. Wish I could put it all together and try it out but my barrel is currently off getting threaded.

Ordered a Versacarry mag holder. Zero bulk. This one is for single stack 45acp. Fits my Kahr and 1911 mags. Works as advertised. (Yes, I'm basically a whore for Vesacarry.)

IMG_20180811_122728.jpg IMG_20180811_122555.jpg

The site says its held by "remaining space left by the spring". Whatever that means, it peeks/peaks and piques
my interest. :)
My mag carrier(s) print more than my my holster and these are about as minimalist as you can get.
Price is right too.

ETA Ok they're talking about the mag spring. I couldn't see a spring on the mag holder. :rolleyes:

Do those use a strong magnet(s) to hold the mags?
Interesting idea! Certainly low bulk and lightning quick access! This requires further investigation!:)
No magnets. There is a little curved piece that goes between the top of the last round and the lips of the mag. It's split so it gives when you pull straight up on the mag it releases. Tension is adjustable. It holds real solid and won't come out by accident.

IMG_20180811_131008.jpg IMG_20180811_130900.jpg

The site says its held by "remaining space left by the spring". Whatever that means, it peeks/peaks and piques
my interest. :)
My mag carrier(s) print more than my my holster and these are about as minimalist as you can get.
Price is right too.

ETA Ok they're talking about the mag spring. I couldn't see a spring on the mag holder. :rolleyes:
Yeah that kind of threw me too until I saw it. It makes sense though once you see it. Hopefully my pics help.

Yeah that kind of threw me too until I saw it. It makes sense though once you see it. Hopefully my pics help.
Yep, just clicked the buy button... :)
I use an Instructor type belt so I might have to glue a piece of something inside the belt clip to
tighten it up since it says it works best with their double ply belt. The fuzzy velcro stuff might work.

Last Edited:
I also like the Fobus paddle style mag holders. I have the double and single. I didn't think it could get any simpler until I saw this thing. Time for field testing.

Ordered a Versacarry mag holder. Zero bulk. This one is for single stack 45acp. Fits my Kahr and 1911 mags. Works as advertised. (Yes, I'm basically a whore for Vesacarry.)

View attachment 487566 View attachment 487567
Looks like it will work with any capacity size magazines of 45 (I have 7, 8 and now 10 rounders) I'll look them up

Well add me to the list. I ordered single stack 40 and 45, double stack 40.

Oddly I realized I ordered a "Commander" holster from "Cheaper than Dirt" that is a "Versacarry" stamped right on it, it was cheaper than the website by $11 or $12 and the first time I have used that vendor since the ammo gouge days. I needed a high rise slide type holster and this will fit a Walther PPX, Glock 20 or 33, 42, Springfield XD, XDM, or XDS, Any 1911, Colt Mustang, Taurus PT-111, Ruger American, LC9, LCP, S&W Shield and many more, but I only listed what I have..... because I'm selfish.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top