JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have finally managed to consolidate calibers and I've been stacking a bit of ammo for what I have. The big brown truck has been a frequent visitor.

I also ordered a good set of grips for the SBH. I just don't care for rubber grips on a single action.

Scope came in. I might look for a flashlight with a 20mm body and put it on the scope, or just get a few 1" inch rings instead.

IMG_3517.JPG IMG_3518.JPG image.jpg

But when I was ordering it I figured what the hell why buy one when you can get two for double the price lol so I got two.
Now I have to stock up on ammo .I MEAN SALT. IMG_20180623_011130.jpg

I went to my favorite fun shop this morning to transfer the Taurus 856 I sold and to pick up a pistol that was on layaway while I was at it. (S&W PC Shield for my fiance to use.) I also wanted to look at a little Sig P290 RS he had there to replace the snubbie.
So I went ahead and bought the baby Sig. It was a great deal that came with four mags and a holster in the package.

This is where it gets fun. (at least for me ;))
He's had an old Ted Williams .30-30 there for a few months that's super clean. Every time I've been there it's been calling out to me that it needed to be saved. And here is me without a lever gun and that's downright un-American. So I adopted it this morning. :D

For those who might not know, Sears, Montgomery Ward, Western Auto and such used to sell some guns under other brand names that were made by Marlin or Winchester or others. This one is essentially a Winchester lever gun for dirt cheap.

Oh and the new grips came in yesterday for my SBH. Pics of everything up later.

No clue how but a threaded takedown made it home with me...

E4811547-86D5-4BAA-8DE3-6BE0525FB03A.jpeg 94368956-CFB4-4EAF-A0C6-312AF2682B51.jpeg

And.....

There is a much larger safe on order for the house. 2x the size of my current one.

Was out at the Costco today getting some bottled water and realized that I needed something to put it in. Fortunately they had this cooler staring at me. Igloo 110qt, 6 day rated(whatever that means) and made in Katy, TX (thank you Texas). $89.99. While not quite big enough to hide a body, it'll do for everything else. Now I can chuck out two of my smaller crappy old coolers.

IMG_20180623_140941.jpg IMG_20180623_133631.jpg

Last Edited:
Took a chance and ordered a holster and 2-mag carrier from Masc Holsters. I've always liked the looks of their stuff (website pics... uuuggh) but needed an excuse to ORDER something to see for myself.

P99c holster and mag carrier came today and they are fantastic... as nice as any Zoglojne or Mitch Rosen holster I own at a fraction of the price.

These guys are in Turkey so be ready to have to sign for your delivery... I got lucky and happened to be home when FedEx came calling.

The Turkey thing gave me pause because they're being kind of an a-hole lately, but it's not Masc's fault. That would be like not buying a Ford because you don't like DJT. Besides, they offer custom fits for stuff American companies won't bother with due to low volume in the US, ie: not Glock, M&P, or XD.

Need a holster for an SAR K2 45? I do, and these guys have it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top