JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Lol I didn't have time to get a bunch of really good targets together . so I bought three cheap ones a two exspesive ones .and a bunch of papers that can be used in the stands I had .
So be it .lol I don't care I will shoot at any thing .
But the kid I met at the gun shop said the AR 500 steel will last a lifetime

Pretty good week for me. I received 2 more Thunderbeast muzzle brakes and an Armageddon Gear mirage cover on Monday. Yesterday I went to pick up a threaded SR22 at the LGS and somehow walked out with it and a Glock 19X. :)

I will shoot them both today. I am eager to see how the SR22 runs with standard velocity CCI. I have been told it may not run real well.

Pretty good week for me. I received 2 more Thunderbeast muzzle brakes and an Armageddon Gear mirage cover on Monday. Yesterday I went to pick up a threaded SR22 at the LGS and somehow walked out with it and a Glock 19X. :)

I will shoot them both today. I am eager to see how the SR22 runs with standard velocity CCI. I have been told it may not run real well.
I liked my SR22. The threaded barrel is a pita though. One of the reasons I sold it. Mine shot great with standard velocity CCI and Remington SubSonic.

Needed a new safe so went to Bulldog Tuff Safes in Warren, Oregon and bought one. Will be delivered tomorrow and installed.

gs31_sandstone__28011.1444441649.1280.1280.png

I only ran 20 rounds through mine today but all were standard velocity CCI and ran perfectly.

Curious why you say the threaded barrel is a pita?
Remington Subs, and CCI Standard velocity are the only Subs I found that will cycle reliably in the assassin MK2(1.5" bbl).. A658153D-F3E0-4342-A0F2-EBFDCD4EA52A.jpeg probably cause they are both barely under subsonic speed, whereas most of the other subs are under 800fps. I prefer the Standard velocity since they are about 4cents a round cheaper than the Rems, or any of the other subs for that matter. In fact I just picked up 1000 rounds with a $10 off 50 or more coupon at Sportsman's.

That is still the case. I think once my can is in my possession, the threaded adapter will stay on so I don't know that I will be to annoyed by it but time will tell.
Well, here was my SR-22 with the YHM can on it.

2014-02-21 08.15.04.jpg

This is what I bout the can for though, it was a birthday present which turned out to be a birthday/very late christmas present
2014-08-11 20.54.52.jpg

Remington Subs, and CCI Standard velocity are the only Subs I found that will cycle reliably in the assassin MK2(1.5" bbl).. View attachment 473802 probably cause they are both barely under subsonic speed, whereas most of the other subs are under 800fps. I prefer the Standard velocity since they are about 4cents a round cheaper than the Rems, or any of the other subs for that matter. In fact I just picked up 1000 rounds with a $10 off 50 or more coupon at Sportsman's.
In my Buckmark, I've found that when I use sub-sonics/standard velocity rounds my shots are about 3-4" to the left when I shoot those and with the can. If I use the mini-mags, still get the same quiet shots and it's a tack driver. Not sure why, I've sent the gun back to get looked at but they couldn't find anything wrong with it but the problem was duplicated.

Oh and no super-sonic crack out of the pistol either. Just not enough barrel to get up to that speed.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top