JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That's a nice one Joe!!

Good to hear! I'm still a little concerned about all the plastic, but the reviews are excellent. I don't have a workshop in my condo so my kitchen island will have to suffice :D

You don't have time to play!
Back to the keyboard with you!
:D

Normally that's the truth! Unfortunately I fractured my ankle, so I've got tons of time at the moment.

Got a couple of steel plates from Lucky SG the other day. Not AR500, but completely suitable for handgun and .22lr plinking. He even ran some 5.56 on one out at 100 yards and seemed to be no worse for the wear.

I have a Smith and Wesson MP10 Optic Ready carbine on the way. I will install an A2 buttstock so I can use my lead weight in the hollow. .308 is expensive now but I have reloading components left over from previous rifles. I think my last was a Ruger Gunsite Scout lefty. I really miss my DSA FN FAL with the 16" barrel. I was thinking about replacing it but the cost is 100% more now.

I will be using a Primary Arms 4x14x44 scope. They also have metal AR10 magazines on sale today. I like the MP10 for it dual controls. It has a flimsy fore end which will be replaced eventually.

20180615_133237.jpg
Remlin 1894. 10 rounds of 44 magnum fun:)

Just got back from my "3 x 100" test. 100 rounds of PPU 240gr HP's, 100 orange clay pigeons at 100 yards. Not a single malfunction and 88 "dead" clay pigeons. The buckhorn rear sight needs to go along with the front sight hood, neither of which is conducive to getting a good sight picture. That, and adding a little more radius to the inside edges of the lever are all I can find that I would change. Quite happy with it overall. :)

I will be using a Primary Arms 4x14x44 scope. They also have metal AR10 magazines on sale today. I like the MP10 for it dual controls. It has a flimsy fore end which will be replaced eventually.
I have a few of the D&H metal mags for my DPMS pattern AR-10, they are a good alternative to the Pmags. I think you will be happy when the slow boat from Palmetto gets there. Don't get me wrong I use Palmetto all the time, they just are not speedy usually.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top