JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Logged onto MidwayUSA today to order a trigger shoe for my new M&P 2.0 9mm and discovered they had .280 ackley improved brass on sale for less then $1 for virgin brass. So naturally I had to snag 100 pieces :cool:

Radical Arms 300 Blackout upper for 175 shipped. Thought I would try a new caliber without spending a lot of money.

FU16-300HBAR-12FCR_00.jpg

Ordered a Leupold VX-Freedom 1.5-4 with pig plex. Was considering an athlon scope but the reticle was too thin. Not gonna be the scope I use primarily on the AK, it'll be just for hogs.

A Mk-3 and a Mk-4 size can of CS Tear gas.

A little squirt onto the passenger-side floor mat and it wakes you right up during those long drives that are too short to rent a motel for- but too long to be comfortable, like from Pocatello to Seattle, for example. Or Seattle to Reno.

Handy for re-educating aggressive two-legged idiots, too.

Went to the store to buy a .22, ended up with a 1911 and a new benchmade instead.:D

View attachment 474229
A METRO! Man... I've had my eyes on these for a couple of years. If SiG doesn't un-F the P365 (I've heard they have) then a MAC will be my next handgun purchase. TBH, the HUGE x LARGE billboards they used to rollmark onto the slides were a big turn-off for me... dam glad to see they stopped that silliness.

Bought today...? More boolits. 124gr range junk... 1000 of em. Or maybe it was 10. How many will fit into a non-high capacity magazine. That's how many I got.

Also a gen-u-wine Matech A2 rear sight... used milsurp, from a cat in WA. Just in case I ever replace the death-dealing war machine(s) that I lost in that tragic steelhead expidition on the mighty Columbia... or was that the Yakima... ? Snake...?

A METRO! Man... I've had my eyes on these for a couple of years. If SiG doesn't un-F the P365 (I've heard they have) then a MAC will be my next handgun purchase. TBH, the HUGE x LARGE billboards they used to rollmark onto the slides were a big turn-off for me... dam glad to see they stopped that silliness.

Yeah, I bought the last one they had in stock. I really like it.

Picked up another magazine and some carry ammo for it today. Holster should be here this week.

20180702_155745.jpg

I ordered DeSantis IWB and OWB holsters for the Sig P290 RS.
A holster from Craft I had made for the Cougar showed up last week and I am very impressed with the fit and boning. It's marked Falco. Remember when Bianchi actually boned their holsters? It looks at least that good. The leather is a bit thin, but it's so well made that I think it will last, Anyway time will tell.

"Some" Winchester 124gr 9mm over at Palmetto State Armory. $9/box of 50, free shipping on 20+ boxes. On clearance.

Supposedly some decent practice pew pew pew, emulating +P, similar to pricey defensive rounds.

...and a spare AR bcg $70, free shipping on that as well...

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top