JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This one came in today ...

Mac.jpg

:)

Not today, but yesterday if that's close enough... Henry single shot in .223/5.56.
Bought this to break my 35 year old nephew of some bad semi-auto shooting habits he has acquired. Coyote hunting with him sounds like this: BLAM! BLAMBLAM! BLAMBLAMBLAM!

20180417_164536.jpg

I ordered a few boxes of CCI Standard Velocity 22 LR from Brownells. Came to $0.05 a round with free shipping. I know this isn't the best deal in the world for 22 ammo but not bad for CCI.

Did a little testing with my 10/22 and MK IV and it has plenty of power to run the semi auto guns. Pretty amazing how much quieter it is than high velocity stuff since it is sub sonic at 1070 fps. Going to be real quiet out of a suppressor. :D

Went to the fastener section of my local Wilco and grabbed A whole bunch of 4-40x1/8" set screws. A few 1/4"x28x1/4" set screws, and some 1/4"x28 machine screws...can you guess what for?
Oh and a 11.5" complete Colt upper from a NWFA member. Now if y'all'd just buy the crap I have listed I could get the rifle I have waiting in another good members safe for me, and you can post it here too;)

Finally found a ps90 in stock. The girl at the counter said it sounded like an atm spitting money out of my pocket I was counting so fast. Didn't want anyone to sneak up behind me and buy it like happened online the other day

Received my TT Gunleather "XC Slim" holster yesterday. I didn't think it possible but its actually just as comfortable with an officer size grip frame, as my 938 is in a Stealthgear holster. It conceals just as well too. All the molding is on the front to make it a little thinner and you have smooth leather against your delicate skin. ;)
MVIMG_2018hrs0421_000310.jpg
MVIMG_2018042ae1_000339.jpg

In honor of today's public education sponsored Snotnose Rebellion I bought 1,000 77gr SMKs (midway sale), 1,000 rounds XM193 (thank you PSA!), and 10 PMags @Northwest Armory. All this for my unnamed friend who lives in a free state that won't be subject to Oregon's draconian laws next year

I have around 100 30 rounders so I just thought I would buy one more. I won't be buying anymore of these big honkers.
Yep I bought mine because I wanted one thought it would be great lol pain in the A$$ to load and heavy but your right about one thing IT SCARES THE Pooo out of the ANTIS LOL

I need RPK magazines. I bet 40 round magazines on an AK that has a scope and folding stock would make the anti-gun crowd piss and crap their pants. Bonus points with bayonet, but I don't have a bayonet lug. :(

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top