JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Oh Federal Way is not populated, just a sleepy little town where I bought a 73 Fiat Spyder 850 from Dick Baltch Chevrolet..... J/K It was kinda small in '72 when I actually bought it.
It has not just grown, but overgrown.

Speaking of weight I have a 16" Armalite AR-10 with a A2 style fixed stock Flattop, I have ten Armalite steel 20 round mags for it and two 25 round Armalite steel mags and I do have some good mag pouch's that hold two mags even my 25 rounders from Blue Force Gear. I just don't want to walk farther than my short driveway. I can carry a lot of spare ammo in my pickup.
What you need is a mad max armored pick up with a minigun feeding device for your Ar10 dont need to worry about weight then:D

But I have sworn off buying anything without the Warden's okay, and she hasn't okay'd anything in weeks! Bummer, but I had pushed the envelope a good bit and she found two new guns out of the five I bought this year. I'll do my penance.

Its fun to shoot that far though! But realistically, shots that far are rarely needed, but one should try to be able to anyways. Its fun, and never know!

I think that's about where my FAL is loaded. I kept weight down with the stamped steel handguards, the polymer handguards weigh more and the wood handguards don't allow for a bipod and that bipod cut on the barrel just looks offputting without a bipod.

Keep in mind, I don't use the bipod, just there to fill in the gaps.
Oh Federal Way is not populated, just a sleepy little town where I bought a 73 Fiat Spyder 850 from Dick Baltch Chevrolet..... J/K It was kinda small in '72 when I actually bought it.
It has not just grown, but overgrown.

Speaking of weight I have a 16" Armalite AR-10 with a A2 style fixed stock Flattop, I have ten Armalite steel 20 round mags for it and two 25 round Armalite steel mags and I do have some good mag pouch's that hold two mags even my 25 rounders from Blue Force Gear. I just don't want to walk farther than my short driveway. I can carry a lot of spare ammo in my pickup.

I'm in Seattle 1/2 Federal Way 1/2, the I5 corridor is the most densely populated. Things sure have grown up in 20 years.

My dad remembers when he would drive out to what is Federal Way with my grandpa to target shoot in the woods. Haha

I'm in Seattle 1/2 Federal Way 1/2, the I5 corridor is the most densely populated. Things sure have grown up in 20 years.

My dad remembers when he would drive out to what is Federal Way with my grandpa to target shoot in the woods. Haha
My mom and uncles and dad rented a farm house when they where station at Fort lewis years and years ago the farm house was in SUMNER LOL I took here there a few years ago she couldn't believe it was all gone now .

Damm I was supposed to fix my mail box today lol between drinking beer painting a gun and on here all day it didn't get done oh well I'm going to sleep lol

1226266440669622827725.jpg
I shoot out to 600 with my wasr and 4x POSP scope.
View attachment 450238
Then there's the Tabuk Sniper Rifle. It uses a longer barrel (velocity difference isn't significant, just better for iron sights), and RPK receiver (no empirical data to suggest that matters for accuracy). An optic can make a big difference in how well you can stretch out a rifle.
If I'm going to try a stretch out mag fed Rifle I would go this way lol my plan is to get one but they are kinda on the got to save some money side M14 MA9113ComingSoon_1200x306.png Marines-firefight.jpg

GECO .22LR (for bolt action)
It's on sale $205 and with FREE SHIPPING. I ordered 2 cases = $415.96 with the insurance. So, $207.98 a case.

https://www.targetsportsusa.com/geco-22-long-rifle-bolt-action-ammo-40-grain-lead-round-nose-254040050-p-4269.aspx

Sorry, I don't know when the sale will end. Though, I expect that it might be after this weekend.

Note: it's listed as "for bolt action."

But, reading closer......it also says muzzle velocity at 1083 fps. That is about the same as most, "standard velocity 22LR." So, CCI std velocity ($259.90 per case) runs at 1070 fps. Well then, it should also work in my Ruger 10/22. Of course......your experience may vary.

I just hope that it shoots better than my standard promo ammo stuff.

Aloha, Mark

View attachment 450264
If I'm going to try a stretch out mag fed Rifle I would go this way lol my plan is to get one but they are kinda on the got to save some money side M14 View attachment 450262 View attachment 450263
All I need is for the scope I order to come in so I can put it on my FAL... Maybe I'll order a folding charging handle. at least I can intercept that no thanks to USPS BS policy that caused me to be late on getting my scope.

Ordered a new Magpul two point sling, a cheapie Bushnell red dot and a couple of books from Amazon. I bought Mel Tappans' book. I never read it because it was dated, but it recently dawned on me that he talks about my general area so I figured I better get to it dated or not.

Finally got a STANAG scope, no thanks to the damn USPS. Was pushing the time limit I had just to pick it up. Almost grateful for the worn finish from the railed cover, at least the STANAG mount and scope aren't the only things with some wear.

IMG_3321.JPG

Got a couple of late B-Day gifts from the family:

Frankford Arsenal powder trickler:

71kc4Vd1v-L._SL1500_.jpg

And an Etekcity Lasergrip 1080 - I had asked for this to help monitor molten lead temps when I start casting - these came recommended for such use:

61tRMi9tzjL._SL1500_.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top