JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I stopped watching when he started peddling watches.

But as to confiscation dickhead gov probably said the quiet part out loud. In WA state they are being more subtle. The ultimate goal for them is no guns in private owners hands. They are incrementally making it harder and harder to have a gun. I think their long term plan is like this:

1) find out where the guns are (ie WA and OR permit process, which is a registry)

2) Create ever more tightening rules that only allow you to legally have a gun if you meet all the requirements. It's like they are forcing you into a smaller and smaller box, and only so many poeple will fit. Fe permit, yearly background check, storage compliance inspections, mental health determination like Hawaii has right now, ammo limits? Who knows what rules they will add over time.

3) if you don't fit into that little box (for example you got your yearly paperwork in late) then they have an excuse for confiscation.

It's a longer and more subtle creep of you rights and if gun owners keep sleepwalking through it when they finally wake up it's gonna be too late. Every single step must be fought imo. And somehow some way we have to get gun owners and people that believe in the constitution, fundamental human rights, and keeping our country free from tyranny to vote.
Registration leads to confiscation.

End of story.

I found it remarkable that in the face of the Bruen decision, the libtards push gun control even harder. In special education we had a term called an extinction burst where a child would escalate a behavior more and more until it it finally gives up.
I wonder if this is indeed what we are seeing now. They know they have zero constitutional basis for what they want to do so they'll threaten gun confiscation and worse but in the end. They'll fail

Wow. Lot of trust in this thread. I suggest a rereading of "Ordinary Men."

The police ever get the order to kick doors…you betcha we're going to see doors kicked.

9 years ago, there was a hilariously small rate of compliance from the owners of AR15s and "large" standard capacity magazines in the same State that the governor suggested confiscation... I do not believe that these same gun owners will simply roll over for the State agents to take guns away.. yes there will be a few, probably those who would have turned/registered theirs then.

If I remember correctly, only 50,000 out of an estimated 370,000 "assault weapons" were registered and under 40,000 magazines were declared out of over a million...

I found it remarkable that in the face of the Bruen decision, the libtards push gun control even harder. In special education we had a term called an extinction burst where a child would escalate a behavior more and more until it it finally gives up.
I wonder if this is indeed what we are seeing now. They know they have zero constitutional basis for what they want to do so they'll threaten gun confiscation and worse but in the end. They'll fail

Did that "extinction burst" precede or proceed a properly administered backhand across the face?

Loophole = Democrat refuse to learn gun laws they implement and aquire any firearms knowledge.

If it's not breaking the law it's not a Loophole. I shows what a poorly written law looks like.

People complain about our politicians in the West.....and rightfully so. But the East Coast is a special breed of totalitarianism.
Have you seen 114? No winners on either coast. It's actually surprising the push back from Oregonians. I forget if it was West Virginia or Virginia where thousands of patriots and good citizens showed up to the state capital. Not sure if that would happen on the west coast 🤔.

They won't come after you because your a gun owner. They'll come after you cause your a pedophile, a drug maker, or some other BS. At least that's what the warrant will say, and what the media and your neighbors will hear. None of your likeminded gun owning friends will do anything to help you, cause they just found out your a wacko with despicable tendencies. Then after confiscating everything and you've been financially defeated, they'll drop the charges. But you won't get your guns back, and everyone will still look at you as the bad guy whose house was raided.

Divide and conquer.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR