JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
VERITAS Y EQUITAS...

" These are extraordinary times, peopled by ranting maniacs, infested with apologists for wickedness, who blame victims for their suffering and excuse murderers in the name of justice. These are times still hammered by the utopian schemes that nearly destroyed civilization in the previous century, ideological wrecking balls that swung through the early years of this new millennium with diminishing force but with sufficient residual power to demolish the hopes of multitudes if sane men and women aren’t vigilant. "

Dean Koontz ~ By The Light of The Moon

May I never be Complete
May I never be Content
May I never be Perfect
-Fight Club

Duty, Honor, Country: Those three hallowed words reverently dictate what you ought to be, what you can be, what you will be. They are your rallying points: to build courage when courage seems to fail; to regain faith when there seems to be little cause for faith; to create hope when hope becomes forlorn
-Gen. MacArthur

Never forget you're one of a kind, there isn't another person in the world like you, you're special.... Just like everyone else
From a movie, can't remember the name.

If you don't count the murders, our crime rate is actually pretty low.
Marion Barry former D.C. Mayor

I'm surprised so many pull quotes from movies. Here are some of mine.

These are from Patrick Henry.

"Are we at last brought to such humiliating and debasing degradation, that we cannot be trusted with arms for our defense?"

"For my part, whatever anguish of spirit it may cost, I am willing to know the whole truth; to know the worst and provide for it."

"I know of no way of judging the future but by the past."

"It is in vain, sir, to extenuate the matter. Gentlemen may cry, Peace, Peace-- but there is no peace. The war is actually begun! The next gale that sweeps from the north will bring to our ears the clash of resounding arms! Our brethren are already in the field! Why stand we here idle? What is it that gentlemen wish? What would they have? Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"

Here's some from Thomas Jefferson.
"Advertisements contain the only truths to be relied on in a newspaper."

"As our enemies have found we can reason like men, so now let us show them we can fight like men also."

"Commerce with all nations, alliance with none, should be our motto."

"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do."

"Every citizen should be a soldier. This was the case with the Greeks and Romans, and must be that of every free state."

"Fix reason firmly in her seat, and call to her tribunal every fact, every opinion. Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blindfolded fear."

Then there's some from Ben Franklin.
"All mankind is divided into three classes: those that are immovable, those that are movable, and those that move."

"Being ignorant is not so much a shame, as being unwilling to learn."

"By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail."

But the one in my signature on most forums is all mine.

"Guard well the words you use, for they can be the keys to your freedom or the manacles of your slavery."

"One man with courage makes a majority." - Andrew Jackson

"Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president, or any other public official, save exactly to the degree in which he himself stands by the country. It is unpatriotic not to oppose him to the exact extent that by inefficiency or otherwise, he fails in his duty to stand by the country. In either event, it is unpatriotic not to tell the truth, whether about the president, or anyone else."
-Theodore Roosevelt

Ride towards the sound of the gunfire men, that is where we will find the enemy. Teddy Rosevelt

He's not a hard man to track, he leaves dead men where ever he goes. Outlaw Jose Whales

The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers.
-Thomas Jefferson

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
-Thomas Jefferson

"Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president, or any other public official, save exactly to the degree in which he himself stands by the country. It is unpatriotic not to oppose him to the exact extent that by inefficiency or otherwise, he fails in his duty to stand by the country. In either event, it is unpatriotic not to tell the truth, whether about the president, or anyone else."
-Theodore Roosevelt

This is one of my favorite quotes as well...

I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk? - Dirty Harry

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this dist.....", Last words of General John Sedwick, Battle of Spotsylvinia, 1864

"When in worry or in doubt, run in circles scream and shout", Mine

"Ya can't fix stupid!", Ron White

"It's colder than a southern siberia's well diggers butt sitting on a brass toilet seat on the shady side of an ice berg", My Pop

"It's colder than a witches tit in a brass bra", Author unkown

"better to have it and not need it"

"when seconds count, a cop is only minutes away"

"when something is outlawed, only the outlaws will have something"

"a stitch in time saves you from throwing it away"

"forget the red shirt, bring me my brown trousers"

... and most anything by Thomas Jefferson.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top