JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Sooo, what's one (or two) of your favorite quotes??

The only time you have too much ammo is when your house is on fire..

If at first you don't succeed ... destroy all evidence you ever tried.

(I have no idea where I heard/read these).

my parents always said I could become anything I wanted to be... so I became an a??hole.

Better to be judged by twelve than carried by six.

Deer tremble at the mention of my name.

and of course my tag line too.

Confidense is the feeling you have right before you fully understand the situation. --A friend of mine

If you dont have time to do it right the first time, how will you haave time to do it over? --My grampa

"Any technique, however worthy and desirable, becomes a disease when the mind is obsessed with it Learn the principle, abide by the principle, and dissolve the principle. In short, enter a mold without being changed in it, and obey the principle without being bound by it."
Bruce Lee, 1976

"Veni Vidi Vici" - Julius Caesar
"One of these days is none of these days" - Was told it was Samuel Clemens but after looking on line it doesnt seem to be him.
"Do or Do Not, There is No Try" - Yoda

Only he can understand what a farm is, what a country is, who shall have sacrificed part of himself to his farm or country, fought to save it, struggled to make it beautiful. Only then will the love of farm or country fill his heart.
-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

All I ask is a tall ship and a star to sail her by. - Willy Wonka

My father always told me that I have "champagne taste on a beer budget."
Yep, he was right.:D

"Wide open till you see god, then brake." It was on a motorcycle t-shirt I used to own.

My favorite quotes are from my favorite Uncle Leonard who had a farm down in SE Kansas.

"It's just cells." What he would say to us kids if we didn't want to eat something that was served for dinner.

"Monkey, your brother's gone." What he would say to a cat that had a face like a monkey after a coyote ate his littermate.

Leonard was a little strange. I think that's why I liked him so much. :s0114:

"I've seen a look in dogs' eyes, a quickly vanishing look of amazed contempt, and I am convinced that basically dogs think humans are nuts."
-John Steinbeck

"Courage is being scared to death - but saddling up anyway."
-John Wayne

"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damn lies, and statistics."
"Golf is a good walk spoiled."
-- the first was popularized by Mark Twain, the second is his outright

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show