JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"You look like a monkey F***ing a football.......and the footballs winning" - My Dad.

I heard it so many times that over the years it just turned into "The footballs winning"

"Common sense is knowledge, and enough of it is genius." Confusious (can't spell it, and too lazy to look it up.) Always liked this one because, to me, it means not to judge a persons wit or worth based on their degree or training.

"Sometimes not saying no is the same as saying yes." My Dad.

"I dont know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you, half as well as you deserve." - Biblo Baggins

Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do. - Benjamin Franklin

Sin has many tools, but a lie is the handle which fits them all.
Edmund Burke

"The world and all things in it are valuable; but the most valuable thing in the world is a virtuous woman." Prophet Mohammad

"Believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see." Benjamin Franklin.

"Let him who is without sin cast the first stone." Jesus Christ.

"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ." Mahatma Gandhi.

"Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth." Buddha

From my best friend's father,
"Common sense is just horse sense, and horse sense is stable thinking." :s0114:
One of my other faves,

Baron Montrose's Toast,

"He either fears his fate too much,
Or his desserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch,
To win or lose it all." :s0155:

Wish in one hand, sh*t in the other...see which one gets filled faster. First time I heard that was followed by laughter by my father when I, as a kid, saw something and said I wished I could have it. He's a funny guy. :)

CAPITALISM IS BO$$!!!

Heard on a radio show, and now proudly displayed on the rear bumper of my pickup.:s0155:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"LIFE IS NOT A JOURNEY TO THE GRAVE...WITH THE
INTENTION OF ARRIVING SAFELY IN A PRETTY AND WELL
PRESERVED BODY, BUT RATHER TO SKID IN BROADSIDE,
THOROUGHLY USED UP, TOTALLY WORN OUT, AND LOUDLY
PROCLAIMING----WOW----WHAT A RIDE!!!"

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.” -Unknown

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye and see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. -- Frank Herbert - Dune

“A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.”
- Robert Heinlein’s character Lazarus Long in Time Enough for Love.

Here's to cheating, stealing, fighting and drinking. If you cheat, may it be a death; if you steal, may it be a heart; if you fight, may it be for your Brother; and if you drink, may it be with me. –Author Unknown

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews