JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling Whig things that nothing is worth fighting is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

-John Stuart Mill

The only thing worse than being wrong is being wrong at the top of your voice.

"I guess it comes down to a simple choice: get busy living, or get busy dying" Shawshank Redemption

"I didn't surrender, but they took my horse and made him surrender. They have him pulling a wagon up in Kansas I bet." The Outlaw Josey Wales

"It was maybe the most beautiful gun a boy ever had, especially if he was only eight years old at the time and the Old Man had decided he could be trusted with a dangerous firearm." The Old Man and the Boy

"By working faithfully eight hours a day you may eventually get to be boss and work twelve hours a day." *Robert Frost

"Women don't want to hear what you think. Women want to hear what they think – in a deeper voice." *Bill Cosby

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first." *Ronald Reagan

"Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today." *Benjamin Franklin

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." *Mark Twain

Lonesome Dove:

CALL: Well hang on there a minute. You ain't gonna get off down the trail a mile or two, and go missing your wife or something, like our last cook done, are you?

PO CAMPO: My wife is in ****, where I sent her. She could make good biscuits, but her behavior was terrible.

MCCRAE: I think this is our man.

My dog barks, some. Mentally you picture my dog, but I have not told you the type o' dog which I have. Perhaps you might even picture Toto... from "The Wizard of Oz." But I can tell you, my dog is all ways with me. ARF!

Yes, I'm A New World Samurai, And A Redneck Nonetheless

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads