JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"Practice does not make perfect....perfect practice makes perfect" ......An old range master

"You are going to need a bigger boat!".....Sheriff Brodie

"Duck!!!!!".....old shipmate...and I wish I had,

"Scratch one Flat top!"

Referee: call it
Bettis: Tails
Referee: head is called
Bettis: Whaaaaaaaaaa?

A few of Winston Churchill's best:

"Nothing in life is so exhilarating as to be shot at without result."

"If you're going through hell, keep going."

"A man does what he must - in spite of personal consequences, in spite of obstacles and dangers and pressures - and that is the basis of all human morality."

"All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."

"One ought never to turn one's back on a threatened danger and try to run away from it. If you do that, you will double the danger. But if you meet it promptly and without flinching, you will reduce the danger by half."

"We contend that for a nation to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle."

Bessie Braddock: "Sir, you are drunk."
Churchill: "Madam, you are ugly. In the morning, I shall be sober."

Nancy Astor: "Sir, if you were my husband, I would give you poison."
Churchill: "If I were your husband I would take it."

From the show The Equilizer: "Don't make me do something you wont live to regret"

Bumper Stickers:
Bosses are like dirty diapers, full of s*%# and all over your a$&

I may not be Mr. perfect but I'll F$@# you till he comes along

My Favorite...

For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill.

My summary- if you always resort to violence to solve your conflicts you are a fool. Just because you win fights doesn't mean you are a skilled fighter. You have to know when to fight and always try to avoid them.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top