JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
toyota tacoma 4x4 with a bicycle in the back. you can throw all your gear in the back, and the bike never runs out of fuel and can be carried over roadblocks, I intend to avoid roads as much as possible anyway.

Late 60's early 70's Datsun wagon or any other vehicle from that era. All mechanic electric controls, no electronics to get fried by EMP. Light enough to push start if needed, tough and provides some basic shelter. Also narrow enough to squeeze through tight spots (trees, houses, traffic jam of dead cars.) Just remember one EMP and all those electronic controlled vehicles are junk. Even if you have a diesel with out electronic controls the charging system is likely to have electronics and will not charge. Have you ever tried to push start a diesel?

Survival vehicle for what?? Anything that runs will get you away from the shopping center crowds. If you are thinking of a war then I suggest you look at the photos of civilians fleeing in Europe, Russia, and other countires during the wars. Do you see any motorized vehicles other than military? What ever you drive will be of little use, expecially once you run out of fuel. Being prepared would be to have proper clothing, a really good backpack and a good fitting pair of hiking boots with some realworld out of doors experience. The way our so called leaders in Washington are going you might just get the chance to try out your survival vehicle but where are you going to go with it? Maybe making a stand in the voting booth in the next election would be a better use of your time and effort, if we have another chance to vote. Just my thoughts.

QuarterHorse.jpg

My choice.
Mine will go anywhere yours won't. :D

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR