JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If the dude had been home, he coulda fought back the dobads with his Trident of Poseidon... :s0140:

Poseidon's trident.jpg
clicky to embiggen to envision it...

Most of those guys that's ransacking Portland are not even local. All because of that pencil neck wheeler squealer. I think his best contribution is when he got pulverize with tear gas in his face.. He really enjoyed that one! :s0140:

Last Edited:
Jewelry store robbery foiled this week..

Seems to me, if those little hood rats ran away like little girls when an old man pointed a .38 at them, I would think that if the "security" guard had drawn down on them with a bigass ol' pistol, them bastards never woulda made it inside the store in the first place... :s0092:

The dimensions shown lead me to believe that yes, that's a subcompact pistol, despite what the text says. Those dimensions are virtually identical to my SIG P365 (5.8" L x 4.3" H), which is marketed as a subcompact. I don't see those same dims reflecting a microcompact pistol.

That's a very useful information. Now I can use that dimension since both guns are very close on holster dimensions while the Taurus GX4 has lesser holster selection. The critical size difference is the trigger guard height. Now I know which one to get. Thank you!
BTW: I was in Bellevue yesterday. I have to pickup the family. My in-laws brought us to lunch in Redmond called Mandarin Buffet. Wow alot of food. The apple and Asian salad were great. They were serving prime rib. That was a "Melts in Your Mouth" good serving. Last time I had a prime rib on a steak house was like a horse shoe. Anyways we had a good time. Now I'm happy that my wife is back talking care of DJ scratch. I had to take her sometimes to work when I'm doing my report. She can be a handful to be with sometimes...

1702987965834.jpeg
1702989097251.jpeg

Last Edited:
...DJ scratch. I had to take her sometimes to work when I'm doing my report. She can be a handful to be with sometimes...

1703012908083.png
I have an old (bought it one-owner used in 1983) reel-to-reel tape deck that I had to put away when I got my first cat back in 1993. There was nothing I could do to prevent him from incessantly swatting the tapes, much like DJ Scratch apparently does... :rolleyes: It's a really nice Akai GX-260D, like this one:

Akai GX-260D R-to-R.jpg

Three cats and 30 years later, and it's still in the box in the garage. Dunno if it'll ever come back out... :oops:

That's a very useful information. Now I can use that dimension since both guns are very close on holster dimensions while the Taurus GX4 has lesser holster selection. The critical size difference is the trigger guard height. Now I know which one to get. Thank you!
BTW: I was in Bellevue yesterday. I have to pickup the family. My in-laws brought us to lunch in Redmond called Mandarin Buffet. Wow alot of food. The apple and Asian salad were great. They were serving prime rib. That was a "Melts in Your Mouth" good serving. Last time I had a prime rib on a steak house was like a horse shoe. Anyways we had a good time. Now I'm happy that my wife is back talking care of DJ scratch. I had to take her sometimes to work when I'm doing my report. She can be a handful to be with sometimes...

View attachment 1784975
View attachment 1784976
Taurus is not a gun I would consider for personal protection. Whatever you choose it should have an excellent reputation and considered to be 100% reliable. Hk, sig, Glock, Walther, CZ, and many US brands would be fine Imo as well as other guns proven to have a nearly perfect track record. I suggest doing your research to find guns that are 100% reliable because for apersonal protection gun your life may well depend on it.

I have an old (bought it one-owner used in 1983) reel-to-reel tape deck that I had to put away when I got my first cat back in 1993. There was nothing I could do to prevent him from incessantly swatting the tapes, much like DJ Scratch apparently does... :rolleyes: It's a really nice Akai GX-260D, like this one:

View attachment 1785131

Three cats and 30 years later, and it's still in the box in the garage. Dunno if it'll ever come back out... :oops:
This Akai's are very nice especially that model has the ferrite glass coated heads. They don't just wear out. Not like others like the Teac I use is all raw metal heads. This is my 2nd one in my lifetime.
I know what you mean. Especially with DJ scratch is worst than my wife. They enjoy both seeing me suffer while I do something around the house. The good and the bad news is, I been married too long. No matter what happens, my wife is not gonna leave me alone. I'm stuck with her for life.... :s0140:

Last Edited:
I have always upgraded to a 3 inch screw going into the door jamb and lock plates on the exterior doors.

These would also be a good simple upgrade to help keep the door in its original position if someone was to want to kick it down.
Screenshot 2023-12-19 120427.jpg

Taurus is not a gun I would consider for personal protection. Whatever you choose it should have an excellent reputation and considered to be 100% reliable. Hk, sig, Glock, Walther, CZ, and many US brands would be fine Imo as well as other guns proven to have a nearly perfect track record. I suggest doing your research to find guns that are 100% reliable because for apersonal protection gun your life may well depend on it.

Fires even with the safety on! :eek:

I have always upgraded to a 3 inch screw going into the door jamb and lock plates on the exterior doors.

These would also be a good simple upgrade to help keep the door in its original position if someone was to want to kick it down.
1703016988741.png
By the screw count, it appears that the 3-inch screws are designed to be only 1 per hinge, and only on one leaf. Looks like 6 of the short screws are to go in 3 in each leaf, which is pretty much standard door construction in the US. Then that leaves only one 3-inch screw on only one leaf... :s0002:

Better is to replace all short screws on one's exterior door hinges with 3-inch screws all around - the door side and the hinge side (and the 3-inchers will go all the way into the hinge-side stud).

I'm not worried about the Taurus.
1. I get what I paid for.. :s0140:
2. I fired the GX4 close to 1,000 rounds besides dry fire. I'l never put a Live gun in my pocket.
3. I fired the G3X over 3,000 rounds. I practiced and dry fired that gun more than 5,000 times.. maybe 10,000. That gun has a built in dry-fire. I don't need to slide for trigger engage.
Basically its just a beginners gun like myself.:s0004:
4. Say hello to my little friend "Donnie."

1703025190898.jpeg

Last Edited:
I'l never put a gun Live gun in my pocket.
So, are you saying that you don't carry with one in the pipe...??? o_O Or does that only apply to a gun in your pocket (does not apply to your shoulder pack)?

If that maxim applies to a gun in your pack as well as to a gun in your pocket, then experience says that it would take more than a bit of fumbling around to find your gun in your pack, grip it correctly, extract it from its holster, produce it from the pack, rack the slide, and engage a target. Whole lotta time spent there...

Last Edited:
So, are you saying that you don't carry with one in the pipe...??? o_O Or does that only apply to a gun in your pocket (does not apply to your shoulder pack)?

If that maxim applies to a gun in your pack as well as to a gun in your pocket, then experience says that it would take more than a bit of fumbling around to find your gun in your pack, grip it correctly, extract it from its holster, produce it from the pack, rack the slide, and engage a target. Whole lotta time spent there...
Yes on both.. I dont leave one in the pipe unless I'm entering a in a situation that I must. But that is very rare. I try to stay away from situations or entanglement. My life is basically work, home, and selective places. But there are places that I couldn't avoid like my wife wants to pickup my brother in-law at the grey hound. That's a different story and it can be twice in 10 years. So I have to bring Donnie if I need to.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads