JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$350
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
380 ACP
City
Aloha
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Up for sale is a well taken care of Ruger LCP Max with a few hundred rounds through it. Really smooth running gun and not actually that snappy. Comes with 3 OEM mags, a densantis superfly pocket carry holster, and a kydex one.

I have underwood ammo and fmj that can go with it for a little extra - maybe a couple hundred rounds? I need to count.

Clean and ready for a good home. Fantastic little package for those interested in pocket carrying or more concealment.

IMG20240429081759.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
This was a conversation I had regarding included ammo...

~194 rounds of FMJ + 32 rounds of underwood 68gr

Underwood is $<20 a box (20 round boxes) and cheapest I could find brass .380 is 25 cpr that isn't trash LAX or remans. so 194 x .25 = $48.5 and underwood is $32 if we are going off of buying online. Ammo cost is $80.5 additional but I would knock it down to $65 bucks.

$350 (gun and accessories) + $65 (226 rounds of ammo)

$415 for a sweet package.

This was a conversation I had regarding included ammo...

~194 rounds of FMJ + 32 rounds of underwood 68gr

Underwood is $<20 a box (20 round boxes) and cheapest I could find brass .380 is 25 cpr that isn't trash LAX or remans. so 194 x .25 = $48.5 and underwood is $32 if we are going off of buying online. Ammo cost is $80.5 additional but I would knock it down to $65 bucks.

$350 (gun and accessories) + $65 (226 rounds of ammo)

$415 for a sweet package.
Alright boys. If you show me a picture of your dog I'll let this whole thing go for $400

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.