JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Im a sports car guy and always had a soft spot for the Italians...
Lamborghini LM002

Lamborghini_LM002_86-92_31.jpg

Heres my car...its fast...but wont go where I was yesterday in my cousins Jeep. So if the SHTF Im bumming a ride...

Yea, Ive been racing cars for a while. The firearms hobby is new to me! And I love it :) After going where my cousins almost stock 4.0L Jeep went yesterday, I was impressed. Only went 4 wheeling once before, and nowhere near as rough terrain as I was on yesterday. Might be my next vehicle when the time comes for another!

Every vehicle will have it's advantages and disadvantages, but it boils down
to what you can afford for what is best suited for the AO you are headed to in post SHTF scenrio.

I chose the '06 Dodge Ram 2500 5.9 Mega Cab. 5/8ths suburban, 3/8ths pick up. Pulls anything and more of what I will ever need, comfy as heck @ 75 mph going up hill and almost 500 miles on a full tank (more than enough to get where I need to go).

It is kind of a city boy truck but I will fix that later. I would love to have a unimog but doesn't seem practical as a daily driver and for what I need M-F.

SF-

Got two choices, Throw on the set of BFG's on the sandrail and mount the Browning M37 in front of the passenger and good to go at a top speed of 100 mph, or load up the Bronco and head out.

img1840av3.jpg

llamas sometimes you can get them for free in other livestock in oregonlive .com they don't stink they don't make much noise and they don try to escape and they eat everything a goat eats !!

If I could have anything it would be the latest generation of Humvee. A slant back, military one. Right now I have a 2000 Ford P71 (Crown Victoria Police Interceptor). It has speed rated Goodyear Ultragrip tires, its really fast, gets about 21-25MPG, and everybody gets out of your way. Mainly cause I have window bars, security partition, plastic seat, antennas all over it, a set of Whelens in the windshield and on the rear deck, and a 870 mounted between the seats...o yeah and the laptop in the middle...

If I could have anything it would be the latest generation of Humvee. A slant back, military one. Right now I have a 2000 Ford P71 (Crown Victoria Police Interceptor). It has speed rated Goodyear Ultragrip tires, its really fast, gets about 21-25MPG, and everybody gets out of your way. Mainly cause I have window bars, security partition, plastic seat, antennas all over it, a set of Whelens in the windshield and on the rear deck, and a 870 mounted between the seats...o yeah and the laptop in the middle...

Wow, you like the guy chasing me the other night... I lost em though. Bunch of crazy drivers out there I tell ya! :D

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top